Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ma Kuang

Been thinking for the whole night how this post should go.....

Was on my way to my office about 8.50 earlier on...received a call from jason ices...said that he and Ma Kuang just got into an accident and Ma has been hurt...freaked out....

anyway...for those of you who are unaware....jason and MaKuang are working together and are often out on jason's bike...

Makuang is a friend I gotta know from the BP field...was lying one day when he walked up and introduced himself....

Jason and Ma kuang were going home last night and it so happens that jason's bike had to swerve to avoid hitting a car who decided to make a right turn suddenly...it was one of those signal right and turn immediately...no checking of blind spots....

Ma Kuang's little toe was caught between the bike and car...think he lost like the top part of his toe...when I rushed to the scene after getting jason's call..the ambulance just left and I followed them to NUH...

Reached there and was glad that he's ok...talked to him a bit...poor guy was shivering from the cold etc etc...went in for treatment and then got transferred to the ward after about 3 hours....

He's currently in Ward 52....Bed 17...waiting for the doctor to decided what to do to the toe...or what's left of it...

As Ma Kuang is considered a non resident....( he finished polytechnic...looking for job ) he's got to pay the full rates for the treatment..and is not eligible for the subsidised rate...well..poor guy's gotta pay about $200 a day without treatment...I mean..just for staying there...

I susppose he is worrying about the bill which wil incur...so I was thinking tat we should be able to do something about this...and help out a fellow r/c friend over here in daddyhobby....your views??

TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

I know ma kuang. he is a great guy. always offering help and suggestions to others. I will definately chip in. art, call me at 90297744.
    ---------------------
    Ergo 30 SS
    Voyager E

Comment

let me know what is required
      i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

That's a shame Both Jason and Ma Kuang helped me with my formosa.

Count me in ... is that u Arthur? The one with the nitro heli at bukit panjang?

I'm at +65 96363864. No problems with pitching in ...

Comment

Man, thats bad. Is he getting any assistance from insurance.?

I can chip in, though a little from a few would assist a lot, pm me his bank acc number.

Comment

What is the best way I can help? I can transfer money to his bank account just like I do with Pips if his is a POSB or DBS account holder. You may want to PM me his acct number. Or we meet somewhere to pass the money?
            "The ground is my best teacher but not exactly my favourite"

Comment

Hi Guys,

I too was distraught to hear what had happened to Xia Ma.

Having spoken to Arthur, at the moment, his group of close fren had volunteered to settle the bill, so at there is no requirement for financial support.

I am touched and is sure he will be grateful seeing ppl prepare to come forward to help.

Arthur is visiting him in the monring and lets wait for any update on his condition.

Mike

Comment

I got a SMS from Ma 3 hours ago saying he is doing well, and will be discharged tomorrow.
                huh

Comment

Thanks for all care about Ma kuang, Here we can see that DaddyHobby team guys will help and take care each other when our member need help!
                  Keep this good culture on .....let ppl know we're from DaddyHobby Family!
                  Btw thanks for all care about the bill....everything settle .....Ma will be discharge tomorrow...hope he can go flying soon

Xiao Ma best friend
                  Jason
                  VXR Racing

Jason Koh

Comment

eh..you best friend ah..then I?!

Good news...the guy is doing well...will be discharged later...no cause for worries...we'll settle the $$...thanks to a great boss and his 'inner circle' of friends...ps: me NOT included...sigh...no $$$

Our friend has lost his little toe but not to worrk....according to him...' it does not matter because it won't affect his RC Flying or the way he holds his TX.....'

NBz...

Will like to thank all you guys once again...thank you all so much for the morale support...$$$ offered...etc etc
                    TREX 500 ESP
                    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by wei young
                      Count me in ... is that u Arthur? The one with the nitro heli at bukit panjang?
                      *ahem*

That was...yours truly.....

TREX 500 ESP
                      Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Thanks for all my dear friend!!!
                        Team RCFlipMaster

Comment

Working...
                        X