Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning - Do not squat on toilet bowls

guys, just thought I'd share this with everybody..its a common sight here in Singapore but is something we need to be reminded of - do not squat on toilet bowls..

it's not my intention to scare anybody but thought pictures will get the message set in..

Don't worry, i have taken the pain to remove some of the pics and had done some sensorship..

you may not be doing it but someone you know might..so dont take the risk lah..

if admin thinks its not appropriate please remove it..

sorry..what i meant is, if you guys think its not appropriate to post here I'll request the admin to remove it..cos I am not able to edit my posts..

Comment

give me the chill when i see the pic.

but a good learning lesson for those who squat at the seat. When I am out side and nature call, I refrain myself going to common public toilets but to hotel's ones instead.
      *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
      I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

there are a couple of other pics as well but i removed them..its quite a pain editing it..

well, if everybody have some basic courtesy we dont have to hunt high and low for hotels..hee

Comment

OH S%^t.

enjoy.
          Sondol first talk later!

Comment

Ouch!!!!!!
            Roll call from hanger
            -Kyosho, STRATUS 1600 Glider
            -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 2.)
            -Cap 232-15 size
            -GWS P51 Mustang EP, from a nice DH flyer
            -Dualsky Breeze PRO