Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG: Cat A COE $8009

Wah piang ..... Cat A COE $8009

Wanna wait and see how much they gonna adjust the car price.

Mike

woah....rock bottom sia....

Comment

Woooaawww

It's change car time!!! It's good time to buy a new car for CNY
      Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

You can bet that the banks will start to raise interest rate for car loans!
        SonicBoom

Comment

True enuf, if u had realise lately there are quite a bit of ad on the newspaper promising 2.5-3% for time deposit. If they can pay so much for deposit, they had to generate more fr elsewhere ....house loan and car loan probably one of them

Mike

Comment

Heck, i waited for my car since COE was $12k, till now dropped till $8k, still haven't get my car. Want to cancel order also cannot, coz they say COE is already successfully bidded under my name...

Anyone familiar with the regulations?
            Contract states can cancel if after 3mths, but never specifically state cannot cancel after they've successfully bidded COE for u.
            [SIZE="1"]
            [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
            Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

I would think that depends on how many months you have waited. If I did not remember wrongly, a bidded COE will only last for six months(not sure). since you mention that you have bidded for $12k, then it must be quite sometime ago. Go to one motoring to check if there is a COE under your name.

Comment

Originally posted by mave
                I would think that depends on how many months you have waited. If I did not remember wrongly, a bidded COE will only last for six months(not sure). since you mention that you have bidded for $12k, then it must be quite sometime ago. Go to one motoring to check if there is a COE under your name.
                Thanks Mave, will check my COE with one motoring.
                Technically, the coe haven't even been successfully registered yet coz I'm still waiting for vehicle availability.
                [SIZE="1"]
                [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
                Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

actually is the same lo..... make no different to guy own a car now cos the coe now is 8k++ if u sell ur old car u have to take money out also... is onli gd for those guy wan to own a car now

Comment

interest rates for car and housing loans are due northwards..

giving out high loans for both, they have to hedge their increased exposure from somewhere. generally with the rising oil prices and fed interest rates, natural(eg. bird flu) and man made(corporate scandals) catastrophes etc.. the economy ahead doesn't look so optimistic. only looks rosy now becos of the impending elections..

nevertheless, for those who have been contemplating buying a car for some time, this is a good opportunity. just remember not to overstretch, general rule of the thumb is not to take out a high loan and keep repayments to 5 years. also, try to go with flexi rates instead of fixed.

but hey, tis is just IMHO..

Comment

Originally posted by 9VDXN
                      Heck, i waited for my car since COE was $12k, till now dropped till $8k, still haven't get my car. Want to cancel order also cannot, coz they say COE is already successfully bidded under my name...

Anyone familiar with the regulations?
                      Contract states can cancel if after 3mths, but never specifically state cannot cancel after they've successfully bidded COE for u.
                      me too. my dad lost 4 thousand in 4 weeks! waiting for my new car too.

Comment

Working...
                      X