Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The friendly camera salesman at sim lim

today i went to a camera shop in sim lim with my friend. A salesman approached me by my side (which is in the region of my blindspot) and said softly "May I help you?"

Since the salesman was in my blindspot and i was looking at the cameras, i was not aware that the salesman was there.

Then i spoke to my friend. To my horror, the salesman suddenly said: "Wah, you actually speak english. " I said to him, "What?!"

Then the salesman said, with his face totally black:"When i asked you a question, you better answer and dont IGNORE me!!"

Then i explained to him that i was not aware he was there, but he still gave me the most dulan look i had ever seen.

As i was pissed off by the salesman attitude, I signalled to my friend, saying "lets go."
    The salesman rebuked back " YOU BETTER GO LAH!"

I sweared that i never want to step into his shop ever again.

man so different from ur topic name btw which shop is this or is it confidential?

Comment

the shop is located at the 2nd level, but i was too pissed to remember the name of that shop.

Comment

its so common nowadays... same with the phone shops in Lucky Plaza... they talk nice to u, when u say dont buy, by the look oh his face, he turned from your friend to your worse enemy... last time... i was asking to see the phone... he told me it was a 'dummy' phone which does not function... and clearly... it wasnt... atleast i can tell... anyway he wouldnt let me... just because am young?
        sar.ratha@me.com
        DEVIL

Comment

Is it near the escalator on the 2nd floor? I've had a nasty experience from one of the stalls there. I still remember the name though. Heh.

Really sorry that you had to experience that. Some people are just lousy at doing business.

Comment

If you are referring to the shop in front of the escalator...i have similiar scenario. Was asking for the price for the micro camera and he answered in an ah beng tone.. 'you buy or not?' so much like the champion shop
            *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
            I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

With this sort of tone, I'd have to say that his goods would have to be at least ten percent cheaper than goods from his competitors before I buy anything from him.

The sales person during my experience in that shop was civil at first but turned hostile the second I said that I would not be getting the item immediately.

In anycase, I'm not sure if we are referring to the same shop. Although, the one that I had my experience with was black listed by CASE for marking up prices when dealing with foreigners.

Comment

Working...
              X