Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M.I.A people

Just saw a reply by airtrekker....and wondering where you've been,,,,

people who've been at the fields and FFs...icon....fredrick...Jcho...etc etc...where have you guys been????

and even ace has been missing for a while....hope you guys have been coming in...

How about sounding off??
    TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

How often u see me Yup .... think a lot of ppl just have too much things to do and to little time to use

Cheers

Mike

Comment

i m still around. Waiting for you guys post some funny comments. Nic where have u gone to??

Comment

busy today.
        huh

Comment

Alamak,

I've always been around. Just not posting as regularly as yourself

Anyway, I've fallen victim to Raptor fever and just picked up my 4851-K11 from Walter this lunchtime. Once I complete building (will take my own sweet time), I'll probably pop by and let you guys have a look at it.

Right now with petrol at $1.49 a litre I am confined to flying at Yishun car park.

------------------------
          Up... Up... and AWAY !

Comment

Currently Active Users: 15
            There are currently 10 members and 5 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 31 on 04-18-2004 at 11:32 PM.
            Brandon Chng, Han, Hanzz, jaZallo, MicroHeli-Nut, probasz, Super-Hornet, Tele
            Getting very crowded... but how come always same few people post....
            huh

Comment

Most ppl enjoy reading ...... they probably like to see what ppl write in response

Cheers

Mike

Comment

and some enjoy posting!!

But on a serious note...it's been a ball of a time sharing with the guys....
                TREX 500 ESP
                Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by AirTrekker
                  Right now with petrol at $1.49 a litre I am confined to flying at Yishun car park. [/B]
                  Ha... 12% off today at Shell and Esso/Mobils... not sure about the others.. think island wide since I saw it at Jurong and Katong area....
                  huh

Comment

Originally posted by nic
                    Ha... 12% off today at Shell and Esso/Mobils... not sure about the others.. think island wide since I saw it at Jurong and Katong area....
                    Are you sure?????? NB! Just got full tank yesterday evening

Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X