Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pattern_flight
    hmm... friday the 13th seems lucky to me... no homework, dissmiss early.....(recess also early release)..... i reach the bus stop, the bus there liao... cool huh?
    because teacher sick? bad luck for your teacher..lol

Comment

AAHAHAHAHAHAH! Good one!!!!!

Thanx!
      SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

kaoz. kenny and i were flying at tamp bike park and i crashe my plane !! the motor so *toot* and to think it's brushless~! pui! more like brushed!

worst, it landed at the construiction site. went in to retrieve it.. shoe got so muddy . the worker there helped out to retrieve . thanks to the site supervisor for being friendly and letting us clean our shoes

Which character are you test by

Comment

Some amazing things happened in the office...

files corrupted, Burned disc gone bad after handing over to client, so screw up the meeting.

the most amazing thing is the replacement disc got lost as well.

but my day got along well..

Comment

Heheh...beautiful day at Punggol Beach! Windy and not too sunny. Flew my kite with Mad Armor for a couple of hours.
            I can haz diving?

Comment

V ^^ V

not sure if u guys can consider this 'sway'...

but wah kao...yesterday i was playing game and i lost 3 straight games in a row....

zzzz.....that has never happened to me b4!!!!

went to slp depressed....

V ^^ V
              Stay happy and live life laughing.... V ^^ V
              You have only so many years.... V ^^ V
              so ENJOY IT!!!!! V ^^ V

Comment

guys,
                for me, i just had my worst friday 13th ever

morning->it's sportsday at school, i can't find my sports shoes, so have to wear size 9 piece of cr*p(i wear size 12)

at school-> first time in days that it doesn't rain, so i have to do outside sports in hot sun

5 minutes after i come home-> grandma calls from holland, it's my grandfathers birthday, he is in the hospital because his hands and his right arm are paralized, he's had advanced bone and bloodcell cancer since september 2005. i call his doctor in holland and he says to me:'he's going in for MRI later in the afternoon, about 80% chance this is the last time he is in the hospital'

i call up mom (who is out with my sisters early sleepover b-day party )

then all those little kiddies come here and scream there heads of ofcours, very anoying, cannot sleep until 4 a.m. and mom on fone with grandpa/grandma all night

now waiting for MRI results

prety shity isn't it??

Comment

Originally posted by yorbenator
                  guys,
                  for me, i just had my worst friday 13th ever

morning->it's sportsday at school, i can't find my sports shoes, so have to wear size 9 piece of cr*p(i wear size 12)

at school-> first time in days that it doesn't rain, so i have to do outside sports in hot sun

5 minutes after i come home-> grandma calls from holland, it's my grandfathers birthday, he is in the hospital because his hands and his right arm are paralized, he's had advanced bone and bloodcell cancer since september 2005. i call his doctor in holland and he says to me:'he's going in for MRI later in the afternoon, about 80% chance this is the last time he is in the hospital'

i call up mom (who is out with my sisters early sleepover b-day party )

then all those little kiddies come here and scream there heads of ofcours, very anoying, cannot sleep until 4 a.m. and mom on fone with grandpa/grandma all night

now waiting for MRI results

prety shity isn't it??
                  will pray for him bro.. if he goes.. let him go in peace .. time to be by his side

Which character are you test by

Comment

Originally posted by alamin2
                    will pray for him bro.. if he goes.. let him go in peace .. time to be by his side
                    thanks man,
                    waiting for outcome of MRI,
                    if bad, i go next flight to amsterdam

as a matter of fact, i just spent my whole christmas vacation with him, painfull to see him stumbling around with morphine pathes, for a man that used to cycle 20 km almost daily

Comment

Working...
                    X