Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to use paypal?

as above, i can't add funds to my paypal. I wanto get some stuff from helikraft.

Originally posted by Syphonics
    as above, i can't add funds to my paypal. I wanto get some stuff from helikraft.
    You've got to link PayPal to your credit card or bank. I think linking the bank is a bad idea. Once you buy something, PayPal will pay the vendor and bill you through your cc. Simple.
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
      You've got to link PayPal to your credit card or bank. I think linking the bank is a bad idea. Once you buy something, PayPal will pay the vendor and bill you through your cc. Simple.

can debit card be use?

Comment

under the add funds options, i only have the option "Transfer Funds From a Bank Account in the United States" which i do not have a US account.

Comment

Originally posted by Syphonics
          can debit card be use?
          I think should be OK. Just go through the application process and see.
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Working...
          X