Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What excuse will you give if.............

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What excuse will you give if.............

HI! Guys,

Just some question to ask, If your wife start asking you question about how come your hobby stuff getting more each day or Hey I never see that stuff before since when you got it? how would you answer her?

Jameswilliam.

william...I told my very jealous and prosessive girlfriend that...

A man has many hobbies...and many ways to spend $$$....either on drinking...gals....gambling etc....and I find this hobby the cheapest....

She probably will just keep quiet....if she don't....get a new g/f...wife... etc..

TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

What if she know we 're in this hobby and find out since when you got new planes or heli how to answer her........... ?????

Jameswilliam

Comment

say you have extra cash and bought something loh

of course before you get it you have to get her something to pacify her la....

If you didn;t then it will be asking for trouble...
        TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

................ COOL! now I know how come some flyers can have so many r/c stuff without getting problems from they wife Maybe should start buying thing for her for this coming X'mas.

Jameswilliam

Comment

what ever you do dont bluff. its family. cheers.
            i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

my wife buys somethings for herself every time i buy a plane for myself...

her last comment is "I can buy many dresses, bags and shoes since you bought a new Tx.."
              huh

Comment

Just tell her i have this hobby is better than go to night club and try to not buy so many items with her when go to hobby shop with her.

Comment

Mine wasnt supportive initially but when she reliase tt a happy man is a happy marriage, she have been very supportive. She just bought a CF frame for my Trex.
                  *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
                  I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

abit off here.. but along the same line..

if my MUM asks why i spend alot on this hobby, ill say... better use my money on this hobby than buying ciggarettes (no offence to smokers out there), buy drugs.. go clubbing.. etc etc etc..

like what Art said, this hobby cheapest... hahaha...
                    this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

no.. the trick is in tellering the spouse/girlfriend watever, that you havnt bought a new TX or RX its that you "MODIFIED" your old one it works wonders, the only problem is that you have to keep it a secret from your wife/girlfriend for about a month or if you do get something new,,, JUST HIDE IT i supose it helps if you have a shed
                      Shuttle plus/OS37 rock on!
                      Seagull Model Yak 54/SPE 26cc
                      scanner/OS46AX COMPLETLY GREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesg25
                        no.. the trick is in tellering the spouse/girlfriend watever, that you havnt bought a new TX or RX its that you "MODIFIED" your old one it works wonders, the only problem is that you have to keep it a secret from your wife/girlfriend for about a month or if you do get something new,,, JUST HIDE IT i supose it helps if you have a shed
                        I stay in a 4room flat how to hide big stuff sure find out want lah .

Jameswilliam

Comment

Originally posted by nic
                          my wife buys somethings for herself every time i buy a plane for myself...

her last comment is "I can buy many dresses, bags and shoes since you bought a new Tx.."

Wow,Nic bro You and your wife like buying thing to see who got the most win win hah?

Jameswilliam.

Comment

I tell her I build the planes myself very cheap (Kit)
                            JCho

Comment

I play the forgetfull card..

"No Hon I have always had that plane ..its just been in a box before now and you may not have seen it." D

Comment

Working...
                              X