Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Advice On A Relationship Matter?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Any Advice On A Relationship Matter?

    I just posted a thread couple days back, but since no one had replied, I thought maybe I'd post again because I was hoping for some advice if anybody is reading this. Thing is, me and my partner have been together for over a year, and are both RC enthusiasts which is why I'm on this forum, but my dilemna is relatively unrelated to that.

    She broke up with me about a week back over a really stupid fight we had regarding the storage of our models because it was simply taking up way too much space, which led to other issues brought up. She was being unreasonable and ultimately ended things with me claiming I didn't care enough. Tried a whole bunch of stuff (stupid mistakes) and long story short is that now she won't talk to me or reply any of my messages. I do want to win her back, but I just don't know how I should be going about this. Any advice?

    #2
    Leave her. Find another soulmate.

    Ensure that she accepts you
    , your hobby and your storage space.

    Comment


      #3
      You sure this correct forum? Was told there are much better advisors at Sammy boy forums....LOL

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
        You sure this correct forum? Was told there are much better advisors at Sammy boy forums....LOL

        Comment


          #5
          You just have to find the balance for your hobby and your partners.
          Get back to her and have the issue settle...
          You need to set a rc area..
          I love PAP

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
            You just have to find the balance for your hobby and your partners.
            Get back to her and have the issue settle...
            You need to set a rc area..
            Thank you this worked. I figured I had to figure out a solution for the issue before I speak to her again. I also followed the advice in this article I read and gave her a bit of space. We both spoke about and realized it was stupid to break up over such a silly issue.

            Comment


              #7
              Don't chose the one you can live with... Search high & low for the one you cannot live with.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by confede View Post
                Thank you this worked. I figured I had to figure out a solution for the issue before I speak to her again. I also followed the advice in this article I read and gave her a bit of space. We both spoke about and realized it was stupid to break up over such a silly issue.
                Well done bro, wish you all the best..
                I love PAP

                Comment


                  #9
                  When she propose to you, just pretend to faint n slip into coma... Lol!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    If storage of your joint RC models is an issue to her, then you should consider storing them like in the garage, because at any point in time excess of anything does become a issue that requires immediate attention and remedy. If you care about her enough, you will do something about the storage issue of the RC models.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X