Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with Syma X5C

Hi all.

Am a noob to quads and all. Recently got a X5C online but after the first flight, one of the motors gradually lost power and is now not spinning at all:

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Are there any good/reasonable shops (which won't chop me :P) you guys can recommend, to repair it? Considering that mine is not a high-end model?

I've read that there's one at Fook Hai Bldg... alternatively, was considering Smartfly at Queensway SC, near my place.

Thanks for fourthcoming opinions, and helping out.

Get the spare and replace by yourselves. That way you will know more about RC thing.

Comment

Bought mine at *****ood and arrived a month later.
      I<3RC

Comment

Same thing happened with mine and its got to do with a failed motor.

I went to *****ood and ordered one, took about 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. Make sure you order the motor with the right rotation.

After that, just follow this video and you will need to have a soldering iron just to solder the wire.

Short video with how to repair your Syma X5CMore details on my website: https://www.firstquadcopter.com/news/syma-x5c-repair/After my last crash land two of ...

Thats it! definitely worthwhile repairing it this way.

Comment

Originally posted by axl886 View Post
          Hi all.

Am a noob to quads and all. Recently got a X5C online but after the first flight, one of the motors gradually lost power and is now not spinning at all:

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Are there any good/reasonable shops (which won't chop me :P) you guys can recommend, to repair it? Considering that mine is not a high-end model?

I've read that there's one at Fook Hai Bldg... alternatively, was considering Smartfly at Queensway SC, near my place.

Thanks for fourthcoming opinions, and helping out.
          Hi,
          For Syma X5C, this quad is using brush motor. So it will wear and tear very fast, as it is listed as toy so dun expect the motor will last as long as those pro series quad. The only way to reduce the wear and tear is whenever you fly for 5 min then let it cool down for 20min. I own 2 X5C and everytime I have to change motor cos my flying time is huge.
          To save money, order your motor on line and change it yourselve. And, use only Li-Po battery at 500ah or 600ah, do not use Li-Po with 650ah & above cos it will burn your PCB board.

Comment

Working...
          X