Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DESPERATE NEED FOR HELP for Phantom 2 Vision + drone!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DESPERATE NEED FOR HELP for Phantom 2 Vision + drone!!

Hi

I need some help with repairing my Phantom 2 Vision plus drone or at least make it operational again. A crash occurred not too long ago which caused the camera to detach entirely from the gimbal arm. The drone is still flying perfectly but I am looking for alternatives to either repair it or probably try to attach a gopro camera onto the drone as I need it to do some plan view aerial photography. I approached Singa but they couldn't get it fixed and suggested I either send it to DJI to get it repair (which may take 3-4 months and I don't have the luxury of time) or I purchase the entire Phantom @ vision plus gimbal + camera set which is costly. Are there anybody or any shops that I can go, to either get the camera re attached to the gimbal arm and make it work or modifying the drone to allow a gopro camera to be attached to the drone and also provide live viewing and remote control of the gopro camera at a reasonable price. If any of you have any suggestions please feel free to contact me via this thread or call me.

Please help me.

Thank you very much for the assistance

Cheers
    Mike (9733028)

Looks like you're missing a no. In your phone number.

Whatsapp me at 90720262 and we'll see the possible solutions for this .

Comment

Working...
    X