Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plush ESC 30A turn when being armed

Hey all, anyone have face this problem before? I am using Tarot 680 pro, Naza M V2, Plush ESC 30A and 3525 Multistar motor. I have did the calibration for the individual ESC. Everything seem fine in individual testing to the receiver. When connected to Naza M V2, once the motor is being armed, 1 of the motor start to turn gradually. Once I throttle up on the TX, the other 5 motor follow suite.

What may cause the motor to turn individually when armed? Is it the problem of the ESC?

If all esc are new, unlikely esc issue.u may wish to check yr soldering n wiring. I gt this before. The culprit was a cold solder joint in one of the motors. Caused me to take apart the whole works n assemble again. Knn...
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

I solder all this esc again to the distribution board. Seem like its the same thing. I will be idling down the motor speed when armed. Thanks for your help! Will it make a different when I throttle down, one of the motors will stop like 1 sec faster than other motor?

Comment

Originally posted by vipercow View Post
        I solder all this esc again to the distribution board. Seem like its the same thing. I will be idling down the motor speed when armed. Thanks for your help! Will it make a different when I throttle down, one of the motors will stop like 1 sec faster than other motor?
        i din help at all. only sharing my crappy experience with a loose motor wire.

despite a decade in this wondrous hobby, I still consider myself a noob when it comes to many items including motors & esc. u may wish to buy the programming card for the plush esc though. that will effectively take away all the guesswork and best of all, I can set the tune when the esc are armed...yes, the esc can sing! LOL
        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
          i din help at all. only sharing my crappy experience with a loose motor wire.

despite a decade in this wondrous hobby, I still consider myself a noob when it comes to many items including motors & esc. u may wish to buy the programming card for the plush esc though. that will effectively take away all the guesswork and best of all, I can set the tune when the esc are armed...yes, the esc can sing! LOL
          Anyway i have calibrated all the esc and set it through programming card. now i notice that the motor is slightly stiffer than the rest. When i throttle up, i notice that it lean to the side where the motor have the least power. Is there any way to balance the copter? Example: shifting the c.g or trim the tx?

Comment

Sounds like bad bearings or misalignment of some kind. I would check the motors physically.
            Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Working...
            X