Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need assistance on Naza M V1

I've been flying for quite awhile now, and only my recent crash
    have led me to almost rebuilding the whole unit (F550).
    The electronics was working fine after the crash but my led/bec unit started
    show no led lights nor sound it makes during startup and
    my motors were beeping (esc not detected,presumably because the naza didnt have power).

The Naza FC seems to be working because when i wired up the x3 to my sbus (with that 'faulty' Bec), my futaba receiver powers up.

Straightaway i concluded that the Led unit was faulty and it is not sending power over to the naza m.

i've waited for two weeks and it has finally arrived, replaced the bec, and powered it up...
    I'm still facing the same issue, i just can't work out why.
    No led, motors still beeping, i am at a loss on what else can be the issue.

Any Suggestions that can be contributed by the community would be lovely.

Cheers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	O2cPv5Jj.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	999684

i not using NAZA before... but easiest way to debug your problem will be:
    Remove all propellers.
    Connect power to one ESC and the ESC signal is connected to throttle channel of your RX.
    Move your throttle stick to see motor is turning or not.
    If OK.. then it confirm motor 1, throttle channel ans ESC 1 is working.
    Then connect it to Aileron Channel and try. U need to move stick to one end to arm it. and then move aileron stick to test.
    If Ok.. then confirm aileron is ok. Then do the same for Elevator and Rudder. Remember u need to move stick to one end to arm.
    If all channels ok.. then u can confirm RX is working.
    Then connect ESC 2 with motor 2 to throttle channel to test esc and motor. No need to retest Aileron, elevator and rudder channel.
    Do that for the rest of ESC and motor to verify the rest are Ok.
    If all OK... then it could be problem related to NAZA.

Also make sure the wire (especially the yellow/orange signal wire is not broken near the connector)

Comment

BTW.. Why u connect wire to NAZA on x1and x2 with ground (brown color) on top but the rest are signal on top? Is that what the manual said so?

Comment

That is where we plug into the LED module as per manual.
        Works for me before everything is failing on me.

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
        BTW.. Why u connect wire to NAZA on x1and x2 with ground (brown color) on top but the rest are signal on top? Is that what the manual said so?

Ill have try and test the motors and esc one by one when i get back but with the light on the LED still not showing anything, i suspect naza could be an issue for this one

Comment

Working...
        X