Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJI Phantom Support

Hi all,

Just wondering if there's any shop/official dealer/distributor in Singapore for DJI's products.

Just seeking to get some support/spare parts for a phantom 2V i have.

Was referred to S'pore Hobby, but was told upon calling, that certain parts (ie: Wifi extender) are NOT available for purchase separately.

I won't even go into how the person on the phone rudely put me off, telling me about how some parts were basically "the same" model to model... (Which is obviously not the case)

Short of buying off from the internet, anyone know where else to get support/purchase from locally?

thank you

(PS: To anyone at Singapore Hobby reading this: I've been buying from you since you were upstairs..... and love the stuff you carry... but please... be nicer to your customers?) thanks

Originally posted by trev2401 View Post

(PS: To anyone at Singapore Hobby reading this: I've been buying from you since you were upstairs..... and love the stuff you carry... but please... be nicer to your customers?) thanks
    i also kena a few times from one of the non-male staff. attitude siah! But I have to admit that the Uncle is always nice and patient to me.
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Actually, the uncle is the one that sometimes throws his attitude around, being the owner and all. I understand and accept this, choosing to focus on just getting what I want, and getting out of there. However, what i cannot stand is being "smoked" on things that we can simply find out from online, and the "ai lai, mai suak" attitude...

Comment

Anyway, i've found what i wanted from another local dealer. Mods, kindly close thread. (don't want to invite more comments on the aforementioned shop...) Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by trev2401 View Post
          Anyway, i've found what i wanted from another local dealer. Mods, kindly close thread. (don't want to invite more comments on the aforementioned shop...) Thank you
          at t

Trev, glad u got things sorted out on yr phantom. as regards to this particular LHS, hopefully they will change their attitude for the better.
          Heli-ADDICTION:
          Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
          JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Working...
          X