Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! KK2.1 board and ESC flashing

I've been waiting for months to buy the tool needed for flashing the KK2.1 board and ESC on Hobbyking but it seems to be permanently on back order. Is there any kind soul out there with the tool who can help me out?

what ESC you got?

Comment

multistar 20amp esc

Comment

Kk2 is plug and play..
        Do you set your mode properly as per manual?
        I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
          Kk2 is plug and play..
          Do you set your mode properly as per manual?
          yes sir I have, but they do advise us to make sure that we update the firmware to the latest version. For that I need the usb tool which is sadly perpetually on backorder

Comment

i have the tool but i dont see any difference after i update to later version. if ur quad work just fine u dont need to update.as for esc i have 4 multistar 30a flashed with simonk and i dumped one corner didnt use after. it respond well after flashing but gets hot quickly.i suggest u dont flash escs.

Comment

i dont know, i got this tool:
              Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.

if you want it and it helps you, let me know.

Comment

KK2.1 with latest firmware 1.6

Hi, I hv a KK2.1 already flashed with the latest firmeware 1.6. Interested see my thread at General - jerrylim1. Sms 92705026 if u are keen to take over. Item now on backorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiqo View Post
                  i have the tool but i dont see any difference after i update to later version. if ur quad work just fine u dont need to update.as for esc i have 4 multistar 30a flashed with simonk and i dumped one corner didnt use after. it respond well after flashing but gets hot quickly.i suggest u dont flash escs.
                  we'll im not satisfied with my autolevel on the kk2 board. I heared that the latest firmware will improve it. Also dhracer (the youtube multirotor guru) showed that the simon k makes a difference in the performance. Then again im probably not setting my PID right

Comment

Working...
                  X