Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ST Article on FPV drones and aerial photography

Found this article don't know if it will cause problems that can affect my hobby

For $1,500, remote-control (RC) fans here can buy a mini-helicopter that can fly as high as 1km, go on autopilot and take pictures or film videos in the air. Read more at straitstimes.com.

No worries, heard from my friend, still can use his quadcopter to hover above the water in reservoir to disturb the turtles.

Comment

It's Ronald from Singapore Hobby :-(

Comment

Let them shut down STOMP first.

Comment

No comments...
          I love PAP

Comment

Get an apps for android called 'check-list multikopter'. Get enough preparation before fly.

Comment

Originally posted by tim3out View Post
              No worries, heard from my friend, still can use his quadcopter to hover above the water in reservoir to disturb the turtles.
              With all due respect sir, this is strictly not allowed in bedok reservoir due to safety reasons. I really hope that you will consider not doing that in order to ensure that the hobby doesnt get a bad eye from the government/public.
              "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Working...
              X