Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best quadcopter size for fpv

I am thinking of getting a quadcopter frame kit and electronics (motor, esc,KK) from HK. Using 3s battery 2200mah, maybe fpv in the future, for now need something that is cheap to start this quadcopter. Can any bro share what kind of frame and electronics to get from HK? Thanks.

dji flame wheel f450 ARF , best for beginner bro.

Comment

you can get the 450 sized frames with in built PCB. Quite nice to start off with.

The accompanying electronics can be found in the related accessories section just below the quads pictures.
      "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Get a bigger quad for future Fpv. Maybe talon 650, ntm 2830 900kv motor ,

Comment

DJI F450 is best for a start
          maybe you can try look at the following ( nothing to lose if u can a combo kit)

Comment

funny how come i cant remove those picture.....

Comment

If you are seriously into this, I think you can just go straight for the Discovery Pro. Everything built in and it is one solid platform.

Comment

You may go with super cheap DJI clone frame called the HJ quadcopter frame at USD15 (include shipping). As for motor, get the SunnySky X2212 980kv at USD16.50 ea. Afro (Simonk) ESC from HK. KK 2.1 is good for starter and buy plenty of props and arms for crashing and breaking.

Comment

I have the HK F450 clone without the PDB. Brand new, never used. It's yours for SGD15.

Comment

Working...
                  X