• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before and After - 3D Print Outs on Quacopter

Before.

P1070320

With 3D print outs all over.

P1070877

Detailed picture of each individual printed out parts starting from the legs. The legs are mounted using 2 identical part with the use of zip ties and *the 3D file is available for download via *http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:94537*,*courtesy of*dennisbaldwin.

P1070878

A through box design for minimosd is achieved less than 5 mins inclusive of the measurements. Simple and does the job well.

P1070879

The case for the telemetry are half-through design, i.e meaning 1 side of the case is open and the other side with opening for the antenna receptacle only.

P1070880

The GPS case design has more thought put into it. What you see in the picture is a 3 part design in total, 1 part serves as a board extension that mounts on the bottom plate via zip ties which serves as a platform for the GPS case. The remaining 2 parts are the GPS case design, 1 of it is the bottom housing and the other is the top cover with a square opening for better GPS acquisition and also allowing a peep on the GPS status.

P1070881

Nice! What 3D printer are you using? I'm contemplating getting one myself.

Comment

Nice vertigo. Good job bro A 3D printer opens so many possibilities

Comment

I highly recommend Flashforge Dual. I got it @1399SGD before GST at SGTooling. I've gone through about 30hrs of printing...so far its performing flawlessly.

Originally posted by evilmerlin View Post
        Nice! What 3D printer are you using? I'm contemplating getting one myself.

Comment

Thanks bro. Yup, 3D printing really opens up alot of things...especially if you are into DIY.

Comment

Working...
          X