Name:	2013-12-30 13.22.36.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	995429

Contents:
    1. Flight Control
    2. Micro USB cable
    3. USB Micro SD reader
    4. 2 x 6 wire cables (For GPS and Power module)
    5. Sticker for pin marking for ArduCopter, ArduPlane and ArduRover
    6. Power module
    7. Buzzer
    8. I2C hub and cable
    9. Vibration damper foam.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-30 13.25.15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	995430

Will try connecting to my PC and upload the firmware.

Very nice, will be interesting to hear your thoughts on it. What are you going to put it on?

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Really smart choice!!!

Do share your thoughts on it. Did you get the GPS though?
        "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

any updates? Looks very interesting. I'm sure it is much better than the apm 2.6.
          Heli-ADDICTION:
          Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
          JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
            any updates? Looks very interesting. I'm sure it is much better than the apm 2.6.
            the pixhawk is defen much better then the APM. It has dual redundancy and also bigger memory space for the whole calculations and stuff to take place.

My friend and i just got back from doing a full autonomous flight on a plane....
            "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Anyone here, use a DX18 with this Pixhawk?
              I have tried so many times to get it to bind with the satellite that comes with the AR9020 using method described here:

But failed.... I must have missed out some where.... Can any gurus give some advice/s?
              Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wildpig View Post
                Anyone here, use a DX18 with this Pixhawk?
                I have tried so many times to get it to bind with the satellite that comes with the AR9020 using method described here:

But failed.... I must have missed out some where.... Can any gurus give some advice/s?
                Thanks!
                I remember reading somewhere that either only certain spektrum Tx or Rx are supported as of now. You should consider selling the DX18 away and getting a taranis. You get more bang for the buck with the taranis. I really wouldnt rely on the satellite Rx range too, although the pixhawk can handle RSSI lost if set up correctly.

Try to comb the apm forum. I am pretty sure the answer is there.

Comment

Originally posted by wanna_be_pilot View Post
                  I remember reading somewhere that either only certain spektrum Tx or Rx are supported as of now. You should consider selling the DX18 away and getting a taranis. You get more bang for the buck with the taranis. I really wouldnt rely on the satellite Rx range too, although the pixhawk can handle RSSI lost if set up correctly.

Try to comb the apm forum. I am pretty sure the answer is there.
                  No such thing. you can use with any tx or rx. Pixhawk or APM for that matter doesn't care what brand you using.

For Spektrum sattelites to work. Bind it with the main rx before connecting to Pixhawk. Meaning, put the bind plug in the main rx body, use an externall batt and power the rx. Once binded with your tx, remove the sat and plug in the pixhawk. Do radio calibration.

If you wish to use main rx not just sat. Then you will need a PPM encoder

Comment

Working...
                  X