Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarot 685

I am looking to build a Tarot 685FY and would be keen to see other people's set up. In particular - the support legs you would recommend - thanks

Originally posted by BobH View Post
    I am looking to build a Tarot 685FY and would be keen to see other people's set up. In particular - the support legs you would recommend - thanks
    Frame set 685Pro already released? What I know they are already selling legs and the main frame separately, but not the full set

Comment

Anyone have experience with this fame?
      Anyone know if there are issues like :
      1) arms folding during flight?

Comment

Originally posted by BobH View Post
        Hi sir, about the landing gear legs, the stock ones are too short to hang a BG below. I would recemmond getting the 16mm Diam. 300mm length CF tube to extend it to a reasonable height.
        "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

thank you for the Prompt Reply...

Have you guys have any comment on the 690S Tarot?

it looks great...

Comment

Benste, not much of a diff and for tarot 680 vs 680 pro the 680pro top plate is heavier than 680 by 200g and mounting holes is difference also. For me I have afew set of tarot 680, 680pro, 690 and 1000. It's abit waste of $$ n spare part is expensive too. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0054.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	631.5 KB
ID:	978034

Comment

Working...
            X