Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed for setting Naza H

I need some help and advice on Naza H GPS.

Recently I'm trying to installed Naza H GPS onto my heli. I have been following the instructions and the video posted by DJI. The problem I encountered is that the switch is reverse from what is shown on the video or instruction.

The altitude mode switch is in the centre, the gps and the manual mode is not the same and what have been stated in the instruction. Instead of the Gps mode switch is right at the bottom, I have push the switch up and the manual mode instead of up, I have switch below.

The transmitter that I use is JR XG8. I have been trying to restore the factory setting. Seem it does have any effect.

Hope that you guys can help me...

Can't you just reverse / invert the switch via the Tx software? Does it really matter if the GPS and Manual positions are reversed?

Comment

The software can't change the switch position. If you left the switch stick is at the bottom, the moment you on the transmitter it started to give out beep sound....

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_SDX View Post
        The software can't change the switch position. If you left the switch stick is at the bottom, the moment you on the transmitter it started to give out beep sound....
        You can, according to page 19 of the XG8 manual: http://www.jrradios.com/ProdInfo/Fil...596-Manual.pdf

Comment

Hi bro, I have try that and seem the same. Maybe really need to bring it to LHS.

Comment

Working...
          X