Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUAD fpv flying sites

Hi guys,

I'm new to the scene of FPV flying. Of course i want to fly within the bounds of the law, so have no recording equipment on board, only live feed, aware of height limits etc and only using 200mw vtx, everything on legal frequencies. So are there any interesting flying sites in singapore where one can legally fly an FPV quad with a spotter?

Thanks,

Sadly no. There isn't any legal FPV flying sites. Its more of flying at your own risk. My suggestion would be to fly at a open space where there is little or no people or building. But question is, where to find such an ideal location in Singapore.

Comment

nope. I suggest you just carry on in places where it is not security sensitive, out of major flight routes, not above water, not near military aircraft exercise areas, not near public roads and so on.

some hdb estate double or triple basketball courts with attached empty fields might be nice. I don't know.
      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Sounds like its not really worth bothering the, dont think i'll go down the fpv route.

Thanks for the input though guys.

Comment

Is possible in multistory carpark, ramp up induatrial park. small quad, constrain, challenging, competition.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Team Drop-Bear FPV Race 2. The course is a shopping centre carpark with plenty of concrete poles for obstacles.My FPV video capture is a bit sketchy but you ...

Comment

that was some awesome videos. all you need to do it put ]car covers on them and they will be flying cars.
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

That looks fun, is that in Singapore? Do you get any multipathing issues with the video?

Comment

Those videos were in Australia. Multipath is there, as seen on the videos, but seemed manageable because they were running on 1.3G video links.

Comment

Ah, 1.3 a big no no here. Does anyone here meet up to do things like that? I've not seen any other quad flyers out and about, let alone FPV flyers since I started here. I don't have FPV yet, and just go to OHR to fly about, always planes and helis there, no quads though.

Comment

forest fpv is also not a bad deal.

Comment

Our first try at carpark fpv.. Its exciting.. Gotta watch your thumb. Too much throttle and you hit ceiling..

Comment

Way cool n fun bros! But I supposed better watch out for cars n pple happen to stray into that level ;) By the way are you on 5.8G? I am on it but signal doesnt look to be that great. And recently I was flying it alright but the next day when I hooked up the system, monitor shows no signal. Any idea? Burnt out Tx or other parts? Monitor just shows blue screen and doesnt detect a signal....

Comment

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post

Our first try at carpark fpv.. Its exciting.. Gotta watch your thumb. Too much throttle and you hit ceiling..
                          Exciting , hope to join you guys racing in carpark one day. (The video are clear ,don't mind sharing your setup ?)

Comment

Holy cow! That was cool! Which carpark is so empty?
                            I can haz diving?

Comment

Originally posted by diverboy75 View Post
                              Way cool n fun bros! But I supposed better watch out for cars n pple happen to stray into that level ;) By the way are you on 5.8G? I am on it but signal doesnt look to be that great. And recently I was flying it alright but the next day when I hooked up the system, monitor shows no signal. Any idea? Burnt out Tx or other parts? Monitor just shows blue screen and doesnt detect a signal....
                              Maybe you can check if your ex and rx channels are the same. I am on 5.8ghz too and I get a lot breakage around pillars and corners. My setup is bent DJI F450 plate, 3 original arms and 1 Hk arms lol.. Very bad conditioned ntm 1000kv motors (many crashes). 10x4.5 Hk props, orange rx, kk2 board, turnigy plush 30A esc, DX8 and fatty predator v2 combo.

The tbs disco is with naza v2.

Location is in the north.. And I believe many mscp top level are quite empty too.. There is a spiral ramp at this mscp.. Let your imagination run.. Hahaha..

Comment

Working...
                              X