Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djinoob View Post
    Learn how to fly first. Flying in gps mode does not mean you can fly. When you can fly in manual mode then talk about fpv.
    noted!

Originally posted by bassbitz View Post
    You sound like a friend of mine...
    You won't happen to be Raihan from onceuponimages?

Anyways as said, learning to fly line of sight is always recommend before even going into things like fpv . Manual shots tend to have more stability anyways so less jello on your end
    SSHHH!!

Comment

Originally posted by ryanoui View Post
      Hi guys, new member here. Just bought a Phantom 2, H3-3D, and a GoPro black edition 2 weeks back. Have been flying around in my office complex (there's a garden in the building), and have filmed an outdoor wedding shoot at lorong halus wetland recently. Im aware of the 200ft height limit and 5km airbase ruling.

question is, im looking to get an FPV setup to my phantom but decided this might be the best place to ask for information.

I plan to use fpv in areas with lots of nature as i foresee using these for wedding shoots (and of course fly it safe).

any suggestions where i should start?
      The best place to start is by reading up and looking at low power 5.8g systems. You may also watch a few of the many FPV tutorials in YouTube. The stone blue airlines channel has got a good beginners starting tutorial. As some others may have been concerned, gps/atti has got limitations and dangers. For example, stage monitors and speakers are known to cause gps of phantom to go crazy. And without LOS proficiency makes you rely totally on GPS, which might be dangerous in certain situations.
      Hanger
      Hirobo XRB SR Lama
      Hirobo Quark SRB
      Hirobo Quark SRB SG
      Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
      Blade450 3D
      MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
      COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
      Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
      FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
      Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
      HK FLYJET EDF
      Artech Skyfun
      Dynam P51D Mustang
      Parkzone P51

Tx:
      Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
      Spektrum DX6i
      DX8
      Futaba 9CAP

Comment

noted!

SSHHH!!
        If this is your so called flying:
        https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=787047234688047

I rather you pack up your phantom and grow some common sense before you fly again. We do not need another dji noob to kill this hobby for everyone.

Comment

hate to create a heated discussion, but that is one serious reckless flight, risking all the people below, cars, pedestrians. please avoid repeating this again.

Comment

Had a chance to bring it to Cebu and capture it's beauty

Comment

Hi guys, new member here. Just bought a Phantom 2, H3-3D, and a GoPro black edition 2 weeks back. Have been flying around in my office complex (there's a garden in the building), and have filmed an outdoor wedding shoot at lorong halus wetland recently. Im aware of the 200ft height limit and 5km airbase ruling.

question is, im looking to get an FPV setup to my phantom but decided this might be the best place to ask for information.

I plan to use fpv in areas with lots of nature as i foresee using these for wedding shoots (and of course fly it safe).

any suggestions where i should start?
              Please don't fly over people, near buildings or over traffic. You're going to spoil it for the rest of the experienced flyers here.

Comment

Hi all! Any bros flying in north side?

Newbie here with f450+naza m+fpv here would like to join outings for tips&tricks and have fun flying tgt!

Comment

I normally fly weekends morning/late afternoon or night at Admiralty lane/Sembawang Drive. Sometimes at Sembawang Cresent big field but i believe its illegal near Sembawang airbase.
                  I<3RC

Comment

Originally posted by shm900 View Post
                    I normally fly weekends morning/late afternoon or night at Admiralty lane/Sembawang Drive. Sometimes at Sembawang Cresent big field but i believe its illegal near Sembawang airbase.
                    Hope to run into you when I switch field. I fly my 200QX in woodlands 3M field Sunday late morning. Also fly at night at outside christchurch sec..

Comment

Well.. browsing through almost 9 pages of posts, I guess the question if not about Singapore Flying sites.. but rather, where the people in DH are flying??

I have been looking through the post in Buy&Sell. Every once in a while there are people buying and selling.. I just wonder where the people in DH are flying. Most of the response I see are "oh, it is illegal to fly here.. illegal to fly there".. if it is illegal, then where is it legal??

Comment

Originally posted by viperdad View Post
                        Well.. browsing through almost 9 pages of posts, I guess the question if not about Singapore Flying sites.. but rather, where the people in DH are flying??

I have been looking through the post in Buy&Sell. Every once in a while there are people buying and selling.. I just wonder where the people in DH are flying. Most of the response I see are "oh, it is illegal to fly here.. illegal to fly there".. if it is illegal, then where is it legal??
                        Hanger
                        Hirobo XRB SR Lama
                        Hirobo Quark SRB
                        Hirobo Quark SRB SG
                        Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
                        Blade450 3D
                        MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
                        COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
                        Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
                        FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
                        Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
                        HK FLYJET EDF
                        Artech Skyfun
                        Dynam P51D Mustang
                        Parkzone P51

Tx:
                        Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
                        Spektrum DX6i
                        DX8
                        Futaba 9CAP

Comment

There is a big field formerly occupied by the Tang Dynasty City before it was demolished in 2008. The field is fenced up.
                          I flew there a few times just outside the fence.
                          Configuration- Naza-M Lite with GPS (USD 239)- Batteries (2 x 2200mAH 3S LiPo) (USD 30)- DJI F450 Frame (USD 14)- DYS BX2212 920KV Brushless Motor (USD 45)- ...

Comment

That was some pretty pointless hovering.

Comment

any facebook for FPV group ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20141227-WA0010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	980190
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20141227-WA0007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.7 KB