Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's some really slick flying in that last video!

Comment

That pursuit video was really fun to watch!!! I want to fly like that too!

Comment

Hi guys!

I want to fly with you guys too. we should create that whatsapp group thingy. Faster to respond!

Cheers,
        Fathir

Comment

here's a video testing my Mobius action cam with DIY one axis gimbal..

Comment

hi there,

i recently just bought a walkera QR W100S, supposedly a FPV mini quad, but the feed was too laggy to fly by FPV, so have been learning to fly with a DEVO4 transmitter.

quite fun, but i've busted 1 frame few days ago (throttled fast, it went straight up and hit a beam), and just this evening one of the rotor supports broke (flew into a wall)

been practicing low and short flights at home (that's when i crashed into the beam) and this evening at the carpark garden.

see how, if this little thing can keep up i might upgrade to a better quad...

Comment

Fly recently at Jurong Park, very quiet no people.

Comment

Originally posted by liawchinyi View Post
                Fly recently at Jurong Park, very quiet no people.
                http://youtu.be/wTU5ejW92F4
                nice shot and nice quad setup you got there.. im new to this and im waiting for my quad parts to arrive. thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post
                  Disco vs Spanky high speed hot pursuit..

Really cool FPV chase bro!

Comment

I do it at a medium field at bishan near braddell road....... I think I need to readjust the gains abit. Pardon the wobbles and obviously not as extreme as the chase videos.

Comment

Hi guys, anyone flying tomorrow morning? At where?

Comment

Hi guys!

So i went to checkout Sembawang park with le gf, and did 2 flights, 1 recorded and 1 not (obviously crashing on the recorded one)
                        The story is that my prop nut flew out, and i spent the next 30minutes looking for it, then gave up... only to go home and review the video to show the nut right infront of the camera >.>

Already ordered spares, if anyone happens to be at sembawang park, can you grab the nut in the video for me? HAHA

Cheers! and heres the video, raw and un-edited:

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas View Post
                          Hi guys!

So i went to checkout Sembawang park with le gf, and did 2 flights, 1 recorded and 1 not (obviously crashing on the recorded one)
                          The story is that my prop nut flew out, and i spent the next 30minutes looking for it, then gave up... only to go home and review the video to show the nut right infront of the camera >.>

Already ordered spares, if anyone happens to be at sembawang park, can you grab the nut in the video for me? HAHA

Cheers! and heres the video, raw and un-edited:

Nicholas,

That's a great story and video. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Nice flying through the trees!

Dave

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post
                                Nice flying Auhouhz Looks like you guys are having fun Where is this place?

Comment

Working...
                                X