Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expertise needed

Hi guys, is there anyone out there have ever used KKboard HEX and opto esc before?
    Will really really appreciate anyone who could troubleshoot my hex...
    Thanks...

Yan
    "..If you fail, don't fret. Just remember that even a plane go against the wind.."

Anyone?
    "..If you fail, don't fret. Just remember that even a plane go against the wind.."

Comment

What happen?

Comment

Components: KKBoard MEMS, OPTO 30A esc, DT700 motor, LCD Screen and PPM blackboard from multirc.com

What I did:
        1. Connected 2S 1050mAh lipo to BEC, Y-connect with M1 esc plug to KK board M1 port. RX light up, KK Board light up, PPM black board blinking, LCD ok. (All Working well)
        2. Connect 3S 2800mAh lipo to power up all 6 motor. initial beeping acknowledge. (continuous beeping)
        3. TX throttle stick left, KK Board initiate. All 6 esc beeps.. (3 beeps)

Problem:
        1. Could scroll 'Diagnostics', 'Setup', 'Hex Copter' on LCD screen. BUT.....Cannot select to do settings.
        2. LCD screen cannot select means I could not do TX Calibration.
        3. Throttle stick up, no action. Elevator stick up, Motor 1-2-3-4 spins.

So...where have I gone wrong and what have I not done?
        *would appreciate if anyone could help me as I have been sitting on this problem for mo

Comment

So...where have I gone wrong and what have I not done?
          *would appreciate if anyone could help me as I have been sitting on this problem for months...

Comment

Sir have you flashed the board to a hex configuration?
            "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Working...
            X