Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any OP CC3D users?

Hi all. I'd like to get opinions aout the CC3D FC. Am planning to get this for my next build. I've read a lot about the ease of set-up and the reliability of this board. I can't ait for the Revo, it'd take forever to get one. Would love to hear experience from local bros. Thanks in advance

Hi cruiser73

I gotten the board last dec only only had it set up recently.

Setting up easy as the interface is really nice. However like all other gadgets, need to do some read up and watch some video as well.

But I am no expert, currently using all the default settings. Need to read up on the tuning as they provide LOTS of option. Compare to DJI naza interface, this is slightly a bit steeper in learning curve, coming from a Naza user point of view.

On my first test flight, I took less then 2 hrs to setup the hardware and configure the quad thru Ground Control Station ( their software interface). I was able to lift off and hover. Out of the box, the Attitude flying mode is comparable to Naza, at a fraction of the price of course. More tuning needs to be done to make it rock stable.

I had the HK-KK (no LCD) once but never got the PID tuned correctly and gave up. If I may say, this board is as agile as MultiWii type of board when tune correctly.

Like my wife said, she thinks I enjoyed building them then more then flying. So I think this board is worth getting and quite a few expansion modules out there to explore when you are done with current setup.

Hope you can get a copy of it soon.

ps: I think we are in the same league, as in AGE! :P

Comment

Originally posted by tdlucas View Post
      Hi cruiser73

I gotten the board last dec only only had it set up recently.

Setting up easy as the interface is really nice. However like all other gadgets, need to do some read up and watch some video as well.

But I am no expert, currently using all the default settings. Need to read up on the tuning as they provide LOTS of option. Compare to DJI naza interface, this is slightly a bit steeper in learning curve, coming from a Naza user point of view.

On my first test flight, I took less then 2 hrs to setup the hardware and configure the quad thru Ground Control Station ( their software interface). I was able to lift off and hover. Out of the box, the Attitude flying mode is comparable to Naza, at a fraction of the price of course. More tuning needs to be done to make it rock stable.

I had the HK-KK (no LCD) once but never got the PID tuned correctly and gave up. If I may say, this board is as agile as MultiWii type of board when tune correctly.

Like my wife said, she thinks I enjoyed building them then more then flying. So I think this board is worth getting and quite a few expansion modules out there to explore when you are done with current setup.

Hope you can get a copy of it soon.

ps: I think we are in the same league, as in AGE! :P
      Thanks Lucas. I have the KK2 on a quad and it is a beast! Flies great. For the price, just fantastic. Also have a MWC board, also good.
      Will probably order the CC3D for my next F450 build. I've been reading rave reviews for this board.

Comment

Working...
      X