Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The quad frame is good water proof wonder where to get...???

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
      The quad frame is good water proof wonder where to get...???
      Good day Zennith...I still remember those good ol days we do trucking at Japanese and Chinese Gardens.....Well I did email them...they are always on back log...I was interested to get just the waterproof airframe for myself.

Comment

And for those who din quite know how the 'dead cat' quadcopter concept come about...well it's a spin off from this (quite literally).

Owner made a quadcopter out of his dead cat in memory for her (or him)

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
          Hmm, interesting concept, if we can't do Aerial....can we do underwater? Check out this Quad doing Air, Land and Sea.
          Good day Zennith...I still remember those good ol days we do trucking at Japanese and Chinese Gardens.....Well I did email them...they are always on back log...I was interested to get just the waterproof airframe for myself.
          I own an aquacopter... it took 8 weeks to deliver and it's a bit overhyped. I suggest you guys wait a while... there will be a IMHO better waterproof quad designed in singapore that will be out in a few months.

It's been awhile since Xaircraft come out with something new (ever since they debut the X650).
          Very interesting design... I like that it's foldable.

You sure can...

The attendance list stands at
          1) Bozora
          2) Speeder (Boss)
          3) Happy Cloud
          4) Zennith
          5) Kaen
          6) MarketMaker
          7) Joseph
          8) AhMeng
          9) ater
          10) Boolean21
          11) Cruiser73 (see you at the 2nd meet
          12) nightmare8118
          Sadly I have some very late meetings on friday. I might try to swing by after midnight... but most of you will probably be gone by then.

Calling all muti-rotors flyers....there's a lot of talk and myth behind Naza M being affected by light.

Well sadly the myth is true...so blacktape your FC. This applies to all quad except for Phantom.

Speeder and I tested it....the quad will either drop or climb to infinity. WARNING : Dont do this stunt indoor.
          It's not a myth but nice of you to do the experiment... can you try it again after applying the black tape?

Comment

White Aquacopter
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20130408_122723__.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	974626
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20130408_122734___.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	974627

one of the major weaknesses is the 4 thumbscrews... not only are they fragile and weak but they are also a huge pain in the butt to use.
            Every battery swap requires you to twist on and off the 4 screws twice...

I'll suggest waiting for the superior singapore edition. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
              White Aquacopter
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]122817[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]122818[/ATTACH]

one of the major weaknesses is the 4 thumbscrews... not only are they fragile and weak but they are also a huge pain in the butt to use.
              Every battery swap requires you to twist on and off the 4 screws twice...

I'll suggest waiting for the superior singapore edition. ;)
              Woohoo....when can we have a sneak peek at the Singapore Edition?

FYI, 8pm -12 Midnight for me is just a warmup session. I'm normally there till abt 2am. So swing by anytime if you want to.

Comment

Man packing was actually a thought but not on this trip. Also still getting my logistic together (e.g goggle/5" monitor, DJI downlink)

Comment

Woohoo....when can we have a sneak peek at the Singapore Edition?

FYI, 8pm -12 Midnight for me is just a warmup session. I'm normally there till abt 2am. So swing by anytime if you want to.
                  Please don't ask about this... the admin doesn't allow "subtle marketing"... so I will not be talking about this further.
                  interestingly I also lost my edit button....

Comment

Originally posted by tdlucas View Post
                    Man packing was actually a thought but not on this trip. Also still getting my logistic together (e.g goggle/5" monitor, DJI downlink)
                    I always see cycling trips in the likes of this...

Enjoy your biking at Ubin this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
                      Please don't ask about this... the admin doesn't allow "subtle marketing"... so I will not be talking about this further.
                      interestingly I also lost my edit button....
                      Roger this Bro....I shall not ask...incidentally I also machiam dont have an edit button.

Comment

Calling all muti-rotors flyers....there's a lot of talk and myth behind Naza M being affected by light.

Well sadly the myth is true...so blacktape your FC. This applies to all quad except for Phantom.

Speeder and I tested it....the quad will either drop or climb to infinity. WARNING : Dont do this stunt indoor.

Wow thanks for the heads up.

Did not know about this

Comment

Originally posted by tdlucas View Post
                          Wow thanks for the heads up.

Did not know about this
                          I cover the left panel (left side of FC-motors connectors face forward) with a black foam tape...no more erratic up and down.

Comment

I cover the left panel (left side of FC-motors connectors face forward) with a black foam tape...no more erratic up and down.
                            hi bozora,
                            just tape up the left side will do?

thanks!
                            My Honcho Blog -
                            My Honcho Youtube Channel -
                            SGCrawlers Forum -
                            Facebook -

Comment

Originally posted by boolean21 View Post
                              hi bozora,
                              just tape up the left side will do?

thanks!
                              Oh yes...I tape up mine with a thin black foam tape...No more sudden drop or sudden shoot up.

Tape a closer look at the attached pix how I tape up mine for the QAV400.

Attached Files

Comment

Oh yes...I tape up mine with a thin black foam tape...No more sudden drop or sudden shoot up.

Tape a closer look at the attached pix how I tape up mine for the QAV400.
                                noted, thanks!

will do something about it...
                                although still havent got a chance to hover the quad...

the first and only time i tried last week.... it took off... and auto landed..... took off and auto landed.....
                                on a full battery.... i guess it was due to the voltage settings in naza assist?...

or maybe it was a sign to tell me to tape up the fc before flight...
                                My Honcho Blog -
                                My Honcho Youtube Channel -
                                SGCrawlers Forum -
                                Facebook -

Comment

Working...
                                X