Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 3.1 will work on hex.i believe its due to the vtx and osd being mounted right beside the fc thats causing it to not arm. Let wait for tom to shift his vtx away to confirm .as it fly the same as before upgrading.

Comment

Originally posted by speeder View Post
      Version 3.1 will work on hex.i believe its due to the vtx and osd being mounted right beside the fc thats causing it to not arm. Let wait for tom to shift his vtx away to confirm .as it fly the same as before upgrading.
      Thanks Bozora and Speeder for staying up so late to help on the upgrade and the troubleshooting! Marlboro for you two next time?
      Finding time to temporary disable my VTX and OSD to see if they are the culprit! Hopefully yes..cos running out of ideas liao...

Comment

OK...the flashing orange on fw 3.1 indicates transmitter signal lost when F550 ...this could be a bug. FW 3.0 shows no signs of rapid blinking orange. More testing required

Comment

I open the Dji wed site to download the new@Naza-M v2 Firmware* v3.10 but found nothing???
          Did they took out???

Comment

Originally posted by iz77 View Post
            I open the Dji wed site to download the new@Naza-M v2 Firmware* v3.10 but found nothing???
            Did they took out???
            Hi, download the Naza Assistant 2.1 which is on their site

FW 3.1 for the FC is upgraded via the Naza Assistant 2.1.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
              OK...the flashing orange on fw 3.1 indicates transmitter signal lost when F550 ...this could be a bug. FW 3.0 shows no signs of rapid blinking orange. More testing required
              Remove the power of my VTX and OSD and tested but still the att doesnt hold the height..Than decided to take out one of the battery and only flew with one...and YES!..finally the height holds well!!..Anyway thanks to Bozora and Speeder for all help rendered!

Comment

Try this version Naza-M v2 Firmware* v3.10 on my dji 550 hex,
                I cannot arm the motor....
                I decided to install back the original version...
                I will wait for the PRO to do more testing.... hehehe

Comment

Have u guys tested the ver3.1 on dji phantom?
                  If yes, is the outcome good?

Comment

Have u guys tested the ver3.1 on dji phantom?
                    If yes, is the outcome good?
                    I did run fw3.0 beta on the Phantom previously and it worked. 3.0beta (not published)is very similar to 3.1 minus octo support.
                    Dji main site mentioned that 3.1 may not be used on the phantom...I wonder why. But I shall try.

Comment

Any F450 flyer using the Graupner E-Props on theirs? I've been reading some good things about their 10x5 props and was wondering if it is echoed here as well.

I just saw this wire frame isolation kit called NoMoJello that looks pretty nifty too! http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1816315
                      I wonder if you still need to balance the props if you use it.

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
                        I did run fw3.0 beta on the Phantom previously and it worked. 3.0beta (not published)is very similar to 3.1 minus octo support.
                        Dji main site mentioned that 3.1 may not be used on the phantom...I wonder why. But I shall try.
                        It is officially supported on the Phantom now...check out its support page.

Just need to install the latest Phantom Default Configuration Parameters after updating to 3.1.

I'm gonna try upgrading the firmware now...

Comment

nice.update on your test result.

Originally posted by guile View Post
                          It is officially supported on the Phantom now...check out its support page.

Just need to install the latest Phantom Default Configuration Parameters after updating to 3.1.

I'm gonna try upgrading the firmware now...

Comment

Try this version Naza-M v2 Firmware* v3.10 on my dji 550 hex,
                            I cannot arm the motor....
                            I decided to install back the original version...
                            I will wait for the PRO to do more testing.... hehehe
                            Hi I've done more test....you can't arm the motors becos the the fast orange blinking means its still in warming up mode. Wait for the fast blinking orange to stop...you can then arm the motors!! Some multi rotors will take awhile before the fast blinking stop..so be patient. We have tried many times today...it worked for us

Comment

Cool bro. Good info....
                              I will try it again next week during my off days.
                              Btw, how high will the quad be with the auto hover?

Comment

Cool bro. Good info....
                                I will try it again next week during my off days.
                                Btw, how high will the quad be with the auto hover?
                                Hi iz77....its not a matter of how high at hover but the new firmware changes the 'take-off-to-hover' characteristics. in the old fw...take off requires some counter of the tx sticks in moderate wind....however in the new fw...

1) Quad 'self balances' on ground and does on the fly adjustment...so you can literally just punch up with minimal or zero tx stick control even in moderate wind.
                                2) Quad will only take off slightly after 50% - from 0 throttle - 50% it remains on the ground.

The 'from-takeoff-to-hover' experience is good in the new firmware. At least for me and some flyers who have upgraded to the new fw.

There're a host of other good features...which will take me a couple more post to cover...for instance
                                They now incorporate special blinking at centre stick....so you dont have to stare at your tx's throttle stick for the craft to stay at the same height, eg a double blink indicates that your stick is not at centre...so no height holding and single blink means you are at centre stick...pretty nifty feature when you fly at night or close quarters.

Comment

Working...
                                X