Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never mind i let you use my tv screen.not very big(16") but should be visible enough.

Comment

Has anybody flown overseas with their quads before? I presume you'll check in the quad, what cases/bags do you guys use?

Comment

Originally posted by speeder View Post
        never mind i let you use my tv screen.not very big(16") but should be visible enough.
        Many thanks, u gotta bring along a portable generator my fren

Comment

Trying out our foldable tent....used to be our SOP item at our ariplane funfly meet.....Haha not too shabby for quad funfly meet - at least we dont get burned at the field. Can accommodate quite a few Speeders and Bozoras.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by evilmerlin View Post
            Has anybody flown overseas with their quads before? I presume you'll check in the quad, what cases/bags do you guys use?

Quite a few of out kakis bought the pelican and wonderful case. Either get it with the pick and pluck foam or get it empty with no partition and diy cut your own foam.

PM me if you wish to know the suppliers

Attached Files

Comment

Our DIY field charging kit for quad kakis. Thanks to Speeder.

1) 120pcs of A123cells.
              2) 55000mah
              3) 13.8V

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post

1) 120pcs of A123cells.
                2) 55000mah
                3) 13.8V
                Really nice bro. Hope to meet you guys as soon as I'm done with my current project (work).

Comment

sure man. feel free to join us.

Comment

Another SOP item....for you to scoot to the nearest toilet. And nearby MacDonald to chill out

Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys, can't wait to fly with you guys. I will have my quad after 1st of may.

Comment

sure bro.everyone welcome to join us.

Comment

Originally posted by MarketMaker View Post
                          Hi guys, can't wait to fly with you guys. I will have my quad after 1st of may.
                          Brilliant if you can join...All's Invited. Plonk some lights in your quad...we occasionally fly at night...quite fun!

Comment

And for the hardcore who wants to reduce vibes even more.....check this out...you can also find similar apps in Android.

Comment

hi guys.i need help with setting up my diy h quad.it in a 450 configuration running apm 2.5 with ublox gps.it gets really unstable when theres wind ,otherwise it will just go up and down by a feet when holding altitude.hope someone can help so i can fly on sat.
                              thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post

1) 120pcs of A123cells.
                                2) 55000mah
                                3) 13.8V
                                nice!!

Comment

Working...
                                X