Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wannabe Quadcopter flyer (help!)

Hi people, I wanna get into this hobby but I have no experience. I bought ladybird v2 and thinking of upgrading to play the real stuff.
    I was thinking dji firewheel 450 or bumblebee, which is better? Can some pro kind enough to teach me and share their knowledge.

Perhaps, you should go to Fook Hai and buy a complete RTF DJI Naza with GPS.

Comment

The DJI Phantom is a good RTF package, it has the DJI Naza flight controller with GPS, all tuned ready to fly, comes complete with Tx.
      There's already a few bro on this forum who are flying them.
      www.rov.sg

Comment

Many a times the info is learnt via browsing RCG threads or even here. Better yet, drop by one of the flying site and get to know some bros, it will greatly aid your learning. There is a whole lot to learn about quads, and there are many good threads out there detailing good builds for beginners and basic knowledge you should have about RC... So it's best to take charge of your own learning, and feel free to ask any questions you may have! Happy RC-ing!

Comment

Originally posted by MarketMaker View Post
          Hi people, I wanna get into this hobby but I have no experience. I bought ladybird v2 and thinking of upgrading to play the real stuff.
          I was thinking dji firewheel 450 or bumblebee, which is better? Can some pro kind enough to teach me and share their knowledge.
          Oh yes, I forgot to add, you should invest in a good simulator if you've got no RC experience. It will save you a lot of time and effort repairing crashes...

Comment

Thanks for all the tips, I will look into the phantom.

Comment

The DJI phantom is a really good beginner quad and very well designed. It's got a few small flaws but as a beginner, it's not really going to bother you.

Comment

Working...
              X