X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get simonk esc

Where to get simonk esc in singapore

flash it yourself?
    didn't you buy a "flashing kit" or something?

Comment

Originally posted by wengwah View Post
      Where to get simonk esc in singapore
      3 ways:

1) Buy a used and already flashed ESC from here on DH

2) Buy a SimonK compatible ESC from HK or any other store for that matter and flash it yourself using USBASP. (Go Google yourself on this one) or ask someone who already knows how to flash to flash it for you

3) Buy a pre-flashed ESC from RCTimer

Of the three options, I'd buy an F-30A from HK and flash it myself. Flashing an ESC involves removing part/all of the shrink wrap on the ESC, just so you know.

Comment

Source for flashed esc

Try ******e.com

Comment

******e was what I was trying to convey.
          Cheers.

Comment

Sorry bro, still can't see the link. Maybe you can just post it as a clickable link?

Comment

s g d r o n e

Hope this gets through.
              Just remove the spaces between the letters in the title.
              Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudflyer View Post
                Hope this gets through.
                Just remove the spaces between the letters in the title.
                Cheers.
                Yup! I see it now! Don't know why it's censored though.

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
                  Yup! I see it now! Don't know why it's censored though.
                  because they didn't pay the forum owners $$$ for sponsorship...

I previously wondered why my posts get censored when I post names and locations of shops where things can be bought...
                  wasn't hard to figure out after a while

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
                    because they didn't pay the forum owners $$$ for sponsorship...

I previously wondered why my posts get censored when I post names and locations of shops where things can be bought...
                    wasn't hard to figure out after a while
                    Oh shhhhh Hahaha be more discreet about it or even this post will be censored.

Comment

It is not cheap. I may be able to offer flashing service at a better rate.

Oh shhhhh Hahaha be more discreet about it or even this post will be censored.

Comment

Originally posted by wengwah View Post
                        It is not cheap. I may be able to offer flashing service at a better rate.
                        Maybe you can post a WTS: Flashing services thread... Oh wait, sounds wrong.

Comment

I'm surprised why no one mention local Multirotor shop...

Comment

Originally posted by edwin3162 View Post
                            I'm surprised why no one mention local Multirotor shop...
                            Mostly for desperate folks who can't wait I think. Because they charge a premium, and sometimes I really can't justify paying the price.

Some items are cheaper at the LHS though... We need to hunt for the cheapest deals. Of course, if there's little difference in pricing, I'd still go with the LHS, because you get the stuff immediately.

Comment

Mostly for desperate folks who can't wait I think. Because they charge a premium, and sometimes I really can't justify paying the price.

Some items are cheaper at the LHS though... We need to hunt for the cheapest deals. Of course, if there's little difference in pricing, I'd still go with the LHS, because you get the stuff immediately.
                              LHS do not offer a large variety to choose from usually. Agreed they are meant for people who want a 'quickie' :P

Comment

Working...
                              X