Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for starting this thread. Fantastic!
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

hi guys.. im super new.. super stoked with my phantom.. sad now im offshore somewhere in china.. got to know that i was a stone throw away from dji office when i checked google map. Anw im looking for friends to fly with...

Comment

i hv a query: phantom tx comes in which mode?
        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
          i hv a query: phantom tx comes in which mode?
          comes with Mode 2, but you can change it to Mode 1....

Download the advance manual for more instructions on how to do it under Section A4.

By the way, the v 3.10 firmware is officially updated for the Phantom on their support page....remember to download and install the Phantom Default Configuration Parameters (dated 2013/05/06) after the update.

Comment

many thanks bro guile.
            Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Below are sample videos from a beta tester for the DJI Zenmuse 2 Axis for GoPro 3. It can fit the Phantom and all their various MC.

I can't wait to see how much it'll cost....the video looks stunning and according to the beta tester, it works out of the box and only need a soldering for the power while the rest of the cable just plugs into the NAZA M.

Comment

Some more sample videos as well as a look inside the Phantom with the gimbal installed...

With the addition of the PMU, the Phantom / Naza M is effectively getting the full upgrade to the Naza M v2 with a purchase of this gimbal.

There's a new update to the Phantom / Naza M as well bringing the firmware up to version 3.12

Check it out here

Be sure to read the latest release notes as well for the list of what's new and what to expect with the latest firmware before you fly.

Comment

hi guys, I was v fortunate that a LHS opened a phantom to show me. I must say that its really nice. Just one question, the tx sticks are both centred so I hv to open up the case to chose my mode of preference. is that correct?
                  Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Both sticks shouldn't be centred. It usually ships in Mode 2, but can be changed to Mode 1 easily.

Comment

Originally posted by cruiser73 View Post
                      Both sticks shouldn't be centred. It usually ships in Mode 2, but can be changed to Mode 1 easily.
                      hi Bro, many thanks for clarification. It was really centred for both sticks on the tx. Anyways, I consulted a Bro just now n I prob won't get this. Thanks for the great thread though.
                      Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Some new info regarding the Phantom Vision...

5.8ghz transmitter???

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by guile View Post
                          Some new info regarding the Phantom Vision...

5.8ghz transmitter???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_egzK3cVi8E

i would love to get my hands on one.. they said its coming in July.. hmmm..

Comment

Got a quick question about the DJI Phantom. I saw that singapore hobby is selling 9x5 Falten wooden props for the phantom. Anyone else running the same props?

How will the performance compare up to stock props? Cos I read folks from rcgroups are having trouble or bad experiences with 9x5 props on the phantom...hmm

Comment

anyone running FPV with the phantom? can share your hardware rig? thanks!

Comment

Just wanted to share a blog I've started to document my journey with the DJI Phantom. I hope to share my experiences as a novice flyer with folks and hopefully convert some readers that are sitting on the fence about getting a DJI Phantom to go out and get one!
                                The blog is at www.altitudepixels.com

Comment

Working...
                                X