Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

hello guys, a noobie here... seriously a newbie to the RC world.. I was at toys'rus a few days ago & i saw this arc drone parrot for sale. I was like got such ting meh? i was impressed with the demo in the video.. & ive grown quite an interest in tis air hobby thingy.. which infact is a quadcopter.. Ive bought a few rc helicopters in the past frm $10-30 bux atmost & all it can do juz go up n down n became bored wit it.. so i was tinking to give myself a chance to try again.. i was tinking to built frm scratch.. anyone can give me directions wer to start off? thanx.

1. simulator ...u can save alot of money
    2. buy a Cheap RTF so that u will understand all the function first.

IMHO... scratch built is only for people that already know what they are doing. IMHO only.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberiarvo View Post
      1. simulator ...u can save alot of money
      2. buy a Cheap RTF so that u will understand all the function first.

IMHO... scratch built is only for people that already know what they are doing. IMHO only.
      where can i get the simulator?

Comment

Pay a visit to Fook Hai Building , there are abt 6 rc shop there . Sure got sell .

Comment

check out the Apple App store, there is an AR Drone simulator

AR.Drone Sim is an AR Drone Flight Simulator for Android and iOS that's coming soon. Practice flying your Drone no matter what the weather!Available for:Andr...

Comment

Originally posted by burnout69 View Post
            where can i get the simulator?
            If you want to practice Quad copters specifically, I recommend you get Phoenix RC V4. It has a Gaui Quad simulator, which will give you good practice, especially doing nose in flying and hovering. But it can be deceptive though, I find the simulator models can be too perfect or won't simulate real world physics exactly, nevertheless getting a simulator and practice flying on it first will save you more money in the long run as you can always reset crashes. But do get the crashing mindset out as soon as possible and treat each simulation as if you flying the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Weeliano View Post
              If you want to practice Quad copters specifically, I recommend you get Phoenix RC V4. It has a Gaui Quad simulator, which will give you good practice, especially doing nose in flying and hovering. But it can be deceptive though, I find the simulator models can be too perfect or won't simulate real world physics exactly, nevertheless getting a simulator and practice flying on it first will save you more money in the long run as you can always reset crashes. But do get the crashing mindset out as soon as possible and treat each simulation as if you flying the real thing.
              thanx for the tips bro..

Comment

Originally posted by vuzix_sg View Post
                check out the Apple App store, there is an AR Drone simulator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2PdvjnYT-w
                ahakz.. will do dat bro.. thanx..

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
                  Pay a visit to Fook Hai Building , there are abt 6 rc shop there . Sure got sell .
                  ok bro.. will recce there soon..

Comment

Working...
                  X