Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KK Plus World Best value controller sharing thread

Setup this thread to enable user sharing of the setup and their innovative on using the KK Plus flight controller.

Some important updates will be available here. Welcome KK Plus user sharing the followings:
    - their setup
    - their flight video
    - issue encounter and how we can solve it together
    - feedback and recommendation

Basic info:
    Where to buy it locally:
    - JetHobby
    - Aerosmith
    - www.multircshop.com

What can the KK Plus do:
    1. Basic board can support all Tri, Quad, Hexa, Y6, Vitail
    2. With MEMS upgrade, the board will have a better gyro and Accelerometer for auto level. Also added the Gimbal Control

Attached Files
    Last edited by MultiRC; 24-05-2012, 10:37 AM. Reason: Additional information

Video and other additional sharing of information

Truckbasher Vtail:

Edwin Tri:

Steven's VTail:
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by MultiRC; 26-05-2012, 09:48 PM. Reason: adding more sharing info

Comment

hmmm

Hi bro, i notice that theres the led driver output from the bottom of the kk board. Can i solder the led directly to the port or does it require a separate driver to solder to the port?

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
      sigpic

Comment

Looking at the board picture, the led driver terminal is connected to a sot-223 device. It must be a transistor. If it is a mosfet, it should be safe connecting led directly to it. :-)

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by quadcopterBoy View Post
          Looking at the board picture, the led driver terminal is connected to a sot-223 device. It must be a transistor. If it is a mosfet, it should be safe connecting led directly to it. :-)
          so need a led driver is it? wow luckily i havent solder yet. i thought can just solder the led directly

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
          sigpic

Comment

hey. i didnt say you need led driver.

ok. according to one thread from another site, you can connect led directly to it. The driver can supply 400mA of current.

Comment

If i am not wrong, you can solder the LEDS which you can directly plug in into your RX since the internal board is supplied with 5V just like the Rx.
              Do correct me if i am wrong. Still learning ah.
              "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Sorry for the late reply.

The LED output can be used for the followings:

1: LED Mode
                - Driving 12V LED strip of upto 400ma
                - you can set from LCD to have it as
                LED Mode: ON at power up, flash when Low Voltage detected
                Buzzer mode: Flash when low voltage detected

2: Buzzer mode
                - Driving the 12V buzzer, it will sound at 1Hz interval when low voltage detected

You also can Set the board to enable the Lost Model Alarm. when this is enable, at armed mode, when the throttle is at zero for 2 minutes, it will output 1hz 12V to the LED port. so if you connect a buzzer there, it will sound.

This board has GREAT value for most users.

Comment

Working...
                X