Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade mQX

Hi Guys,

Anyone playing with Blade mQx? I got mine last Saturday and it's fun. This is my first proper RC and still new with RC stuff. I bought the BNF version so I can use my own transmitter (DX8). I often bang wall and crash fortunately the quad still fine (just full of scratch).

I have this, got from Ken when he got the RTF version. I still use the stock TX as I dont have spektrum TX. Suggestion check your dual rates it should be easier to fly, also one thing with mQx is that its gyro mode only you have to tune your hands to constantly do correction. But I bet you already know that

Comment

Same here, got mine from Ken. i have not yet played much on the TX setting yet but soon maybe. Just now I'm playing in the office lobby and i found some things that i need to modify.
      1. make it as light as possible (less weight less parts being damaged during crash)
      2. make a shroud for the props. but it needs to be light as well....hopefully
      3. protect electronics and bat (some cover maybe).

basically i just want want to make the quad more crash prof and not so dangerous to fly.

Any suggestions?

Comment

in my opinion no need to add additional weight for prop guard but you can definitely add. Some put a spycam on top so it definitely have the lift for additional weight but I think its unnecessary.

I hit my Mqx on the door/table/window with only marks on the blade but no ill effect on the quad. It is definitely fun to fly indoors but you might want to fly outdoors in a less windy day you will enjoy more.

i have this canopy slightly heavier but looks cool...even unpainted

Comment

Working...
        X