Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naza Calibration Problem

Hi guys,

After several flights on my DJI F450 with Naza FC, the hovering has become a bit twitchy. This the following things I've tried:

- Adjusting the gain down and up but did not seem to clear. Only response changed. Still twitchy.
    - Replace motors with my 2 spares. Same same.
    - Maybe my 10X4.5 props not balanced causing vibration. Replace with 3-blade 9X5. No help at all.
    - Tried to recalibrate. Unable to calibrate. The controls cannot seem move the slider to the end. Had to use trim to center the slider (A, E and R). Only after trimming, then can CSC.
    - Replaced the RX. Same calibration problem characteristics.
    - While troubleshooting, I was concurrently setting up my Y6 with another Naza. Calibration on the Y6 is no problem. TX & RX is not the problem. Now suspect my 1st Naza FC is the problem.
    - Flashed the Naza to upgrade firmware. Same calibration issues. The twitch has decreased though but still twitchy.... i think...

Setting:
    140, 140, 70, 200
    70, 70

Any suggestion what else I can do?

Bought the Naza from JH. Do you think they can help?

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
    BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Hi sherchoo,

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

The gain settings seem about right, here are the setting on my F450.
    140 140 70 150
    120 120

I had some similar problems until I balanced my props. Here is a very good video.
    Balancing an RC airplane propeller. This is how I was taught....If you see a flaw with the method, or can add tidbits of info, please comment.

Try this with your 10 x 4.5 props.

I hope this helps.

Comment

I've finally managed to install my 2nd Naza FC on my F450. As suspected, the setup is works fine. That means the 1st Naza FC has problems. Will dropby JH to sort out the faulty Naza.

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
      BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Working...
      X