Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys aware of the latest FYETECH Q91 which demostrate fantastic altitube and position hold with a barometer and GPS instal in it. If you couple with a autopilot it become a UAV, go visit the website www.fyetech.com for more information. Do watch the video.

The whole setup is light and uncomplicated.

The wait is over for stable flight for quadcopter.

Fully Agreed !

FYETECH has improved alot since.... was there at the recent Aeromodel Expo in Shanghai recently, its very impressive !

For those not into DIY route, buying this set off the shelf could be the next best alternative way to own a stable Quad for Aerial photo/video...

I may buy one set for myself to try out, i have their direct contact in China.

Comment

Originally posted by silver View Post
      Fully Agreed !

FYETECH has improved alot since.... was there at the recent Aeromodel Expo in Shanghai recently, its very impressive !

For those not into DIY route, buying this set off the shelf could be the next best alternative way to own a stable Quad for Aerial photo/video...

I may buy one set for myself to try out, i have their direct contact in China.
      Nice... hope to see it soon..

and have more Quad fun.... I am now very lonely at SCDF... need more company

Comment

today a friend showing his new Hexa.. here is a short position hold video capture from my phone..

Comment

Another happy customer of SKYquad...by Skyhobbies

Share your videos with friends, family and the world

This is only the basic setting, the flight stability can be further improve by customised tunning.

Stay tuned, Baby Quad with self stabilization on sale soon, able to carry Gopro and fly indoor... AUW (without Gopro) only at 255 grams.

Comment

This is only the basic setting, the flight stability can be further improve by customised tunning.

Stay tuned, Baby Quad with self stabilization on sale soon, able to carry Gopro and fly indoor... AUW (without Gopro) only at 255 grams.
            Congratulation Ken!

hope the motor is running smooth for you.

Comment

Keep me posted.

Comment

Mini Quad

Comment

SkyQuad details?

I might want to get this, but the Skyhobbies page is not very detailed about the board that comes in the SkyQuad.

Can you tell us more?

Is the board more commonly known by any other name? Is it Arduino Mini Pro plus other things? It includes 3-axis gyro, and 3-axis accelerometer I guess?

For GPS lock, what components are recommended?
                  And for altitude hold?

Comment

It is a multiwii board running on ver 1.6. And yes it uses the 3axis gyro for aero mode and the 3axis acc for stable mode. As to whether it can be upgraded to gps position hold and altitude hold, i dont think so.

More details of multiwii copters can be found here:

Discussion MultiWiiCopter (previously TriWiiCopter) Multirotor Drone Electronics

MultiWii project related stuffs

Comment

According to Silver, he will be working on the GPS and position-hold to piggy-back on this board soon. Stay tuned

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                      200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
                      2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
                      Tel : +65 6293 3968
                      Official You Tube Channel
                      FACEBOOK :

Comment

Where's the best place to but just the Multiwii board? (for example if I want to make a tricopter...)

How much money can one save by buying the Wii Motion Plus and Nunchuk separately and connecting to the Arduino mini?

Anyone in this forum went this route? Please share best place to buy stuff online.

Comment

Where's the best place to buy just the Multiwii board? (for example if I want to make a tricopter...)

I do sells the MultiWii board alone, they are my customed design, and not available in the MultiWii forum, but it is advisable to get RTF set from Skyhobbies, as he can provide good after sale supports for parts n stuffs...

An there are numerous different type of board in the MultiWii forum, you can research further and choose the one that suits you most.

Cheers.

Comment

The market price for a multiwii board seems to be in the region of US$160 + US$25 for the shipping.

Assuming you have amazing soldering skills on pcb boards and wont goof up, you could saves heaps, maybe more than US$100 savings. And provided you are tech savvy enuf to load the firmware.

As for me, i dont have the time or patience to go this route.

If cost is an issue you might want to consider the cheaper KK kits, the only difference is that they fly all the time in aero mode and have no stable mode.

Comment

Hi silver, did u get my sms today? Need your help to tune up my quad again. Thanks!

Comment

want some indoor fun with the simple controller??

Review kk Plus v5.5x rc quadrocopter boardIf you came here from that moron with no education "randall1959" blog, pay no attention to him his mother never hel...

Comment

Working...
                                X