Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost plane at CD field

Lost a FPV Raptor around CD field between Tampines quarry and bedok reservoir. Anyone found it please PM for a reward.

any gps coordinates before u lose it??

Comment

Originally posted by cruisercruiser View Post
      Lost a FPV Raptor around CD field between Tampines quarry and bedok reservoir. Anyone found it please PM for a reward.
      Do you have a more detailed location where it went down? Like, a bit on the left side near the main road, or possibly in the trees? Any ground recording to share? Those clues would make it easier. It's not really for the reward but for the satisfaction of finding the plane.

Btw, could you share how you lost it? That would be helpful for others to avoid a similar fate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aramid View Post
        Do you have a more detailed location where it went down? Like, a bit on the left side near the main road, or possibly in the trees? Any ground recording to share? Those clues would make it easier. It's not really for the reward but for the satisfaction of finding the plane.

Btw, could you share how you lost it? That would be helpful for others to avoid a similar fate.
        Unfortunately I did not manage to get the coordinates from the OSD before I lost signals. The video signal loss was unexpected and sudden after some intentional disturbance. All video was good before that. I would like to think that the act was not meant to be malicious. If the signal loss was progressive, I would have turned back immediately like I always do. As to why the signals did not recover after the initial loss, it is anybody's guess. 5.8G video requires Line of Sight, anything between the VTX and VRX antennas could cause a signal loss. Hence put the VRX antenna as high as you could so that nothing comes between. I do not want to dwell on the incident anymore. I'd rather concentrate on the recovery, if still possible.

One of my last few good video images was just after I crossed the road that separates CD field and tampines quarry. The plane was flying in the direction of the condominium near bedok reservoir. Soon after that, the plane went down. The very last image which was very fuzzy, shows the plane on the ground. Hence I am sure the plane landed on ground and not in the water. On the way to the area where we suspected the plane landed, video was totally lost. We suspected someone could have picked it up and disconnected power.

My spotters mentioned that it could have have been near the condominium at bedok reservoir where we searched to no avail. Another possible location is the fields around tampines quarry nearer to bedok reservoir. Due to the distance and gloomy weather, we can't be sure.

Although my hopes to recover the plane are not high, I would appreciate any information that could lead to it. Please PM me if you have, or know of anyone who has picked it up. Total loss was about $600.

Comment

Working...
        X