Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

want go flying ?

hey guys, tomorrow anyone want to join ZY and me in flying ? in the morning.
    [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

bro, i never know where you fly.. if its tampines since your location says it, which one and time? i wanna pop up and join. Honestly, im a real newbie who managed to fly F4u corsair and p51d mustang .... how ? Tyco... Lolz. I cant fly my ss and super cub without crashing .

time and location sir ?

Which character are you test by

Comment

LOL how old are u, do u want to go to MS to fly ? or other place, u name it
      [B]Kenny[/B]

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

Originally posted by sookainian
        LOL how old are u, do u want to go to MS to fly ? or other place, u name it
        wah.. I stay tampines told you before.. 17 im gonna bring my Super cub only since my gf dont wanna learn to fly tomorrow

so wish to wake up early and let her sleep to fly alone. MS i think too far.. lolz

tampines ? i very shy actually.. never FF with people before

Comment

but where are u going to fly tomorrow ?
          [B]Kenny[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by alamin2
            wah.. I stay tampines told you before.. 17 im gonna bring my Super cub only since my gf dont wanna learn to fly tomorrow

so wish to wake up early and let her sleep to fly alone. MS i think too far.. lolz

tampines ? i very shy actually.. never FF with people before

i wonder how u get to know ur gf... is she who initiate the relationship? hehehe

..must open up... else u ended like me.. no friends.. can count ahh...
            coz previously..like u.. im too quiet and i do my thing alone...
            meet up.. say hi.. and the rest should be ok...
            go for a small group.. 2/3 flyers.. if big group.. u intend to make urself secluded..

if die die u shy wan... just imagine ur flying partners is ur gf lah.. talk to them like u talk to ur gf..
            but of coz dont hold their hands... and worst dont try to kiss them
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by intrance
              i wonder how u get to know ur gf... is she who initiate the relationship? hehehe

go for a small group.. 2/3 flyers.. if big group.. u intend to make urself secluded..

if die die u shy wan... just imagine ur flying partners is ur gf lah.. talk to them like u talk to ur gf..
              ROFL!!
              Don't PCW

Beam E4
              Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
              Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

Originally posted by intrance

lolz! yeah im actually trying to open up myself. My gf is actually my ex school classmate for 2 years who found me irritating as I used to play around with her hair and take per pencil box and stuff like that. It was a miracle that I ended up with her after my O's

saying hi and asking a few questions are no problem to me.. only wanting to blend in is .. Kinda hard as some speak greek ( talk about this, that tx.. the planes ) which i dont understand much.. Its good to learn so sometimes being quiet and listening is better and asking questions at the appropriate time . SOmetimes stupid questions also pop up..

well.. we learn and mature . so remember , guys! if you get -ve feedback , its ok. learning can sometimes need insults .. like school :X

Comment

Working...
                X