This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying Tomorrow ?

Anyone going flying tomorrow ? as tomorrow is teacher's today, so there will not be school... and i will be bored at home... so anyone flying tomorrow ?
    [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

nah.. tomorrow wanna go biking ... serious biking.. not been cycling with my friends

also wanna meet gf in afternoon then someone else at night then ... then i get scolding for ocming home late :P

Which character are you test by

Comment

Originally posted by alamin2
      nah.. tomorrow wanna go biking ... serious biking.. not been cycling with my friends

also wanna meet gf in afternoon then someone else at night then ... then i get scolding for ocming home late :P
      go where biking ? i also love biking ^^ hmm how old are u ?
      [B]Kenny[/B]

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

me? im 17 haha cycle at tampines or pasir ris park..

mood good i go east coast.. mood better , I go orchard. mood no good.. stay tampines :P

im more of BMX haha but normal cycling also can...

i'll fly on saturdays i suppose since .. erm.. been going out late these week ..

Which character are you test by

Comment

go orchard for ? cycling ? =.=""
          [B]Kenny[/B]

Comment

lol....my fren stays in sengkang...but he cycles to jurong.
            DAMN...he says he take 2 hours!!

and that fren of mine is a serious biker...all of his bikes are made from seperate components...for us it's like buying a kit, radio,gyro,servo....not a RTF package.

And he says his bikes cost as much as our helis..and he's lost one in a 'crash'.
            LOL...nothing was salvageable
            Don't PCW

Beam E4
            Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
            Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

what about saying my com ? LoL can it be say as a RTF package ? LoL also cost more then my heli =.=""
              [B]Kenny[/B]

Comment

i mean not*
                [B]Kenny[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by helirulz
                  lol....my fren stays in sengkang...but he cycles to jurong.
                  DAMN...he says he take 2 hours!!

and that fren of mine is a serious biker...all of his bikes are made from seperate components...for us it's like buying a kit, radio,gyro,servo....not a RTF package.

And he says his bikes cost as much as our helis..and he's lost one in a 'crash'.
                  LOL...nothing was salvageable
                  'crash'? did the bike crumble down because of the weight or a car run over it or something? curious to know how a bike can disassemble itself..
                  -* Project Swift *-

Comment

never put locktite
                    TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
                    Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
                    Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
                    Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

Originally posted by yC86
                      'crash'? did the bike crumble down because of the weight or a car run over it or something? curious to know how a bike can disassemble itself..
                      lol...actually my fren was recalibrating his on board speedometer while travelling down a slope in the night time.
                      He did not look at what was in front of him and was heading for a road junction. Suddenly a truck came outta nowhere and my fren tried to slide in his bike and BANG!
                      Don't PCW

Beam E4
                      Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
                      Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

Me last time also mountain bike siao. My bro also. He has 4 different bikes for different purpose. Ranging from S$7K to S$4K. I only remember brand names like Specialized, Cannodale and Hanz.

Our bikes are mostly imported from other countries coz SG seldom has our size. Yes, mountain bikes do have sizes XL, L, M and S. In SG, distributers import only L sizes for high end bikes.

You guys know my size, therefore I need an XL size.

Everything on the bike can be upgraded.

1) Handle bar
                        2) Grips
                        3) Fork
                        4) Crank
                        5) Cassette
                        6) Paddles
                        7) Seat
                        8) Frame
                        9) Tires
                        10) Wheels
                        11) Brakes
                        12) Wheel hubs
                        13) Chain

During my time the best crank n cassette is Shimano LX, XT n XTR. Previously I was using the LX silent wheel hubs. Can silently sneak up to pedestrians!!!

The fastest I done on a mountain bike is abt 45km/h. Very scary. Somemore I dont like wearing helmet!!! Kenna accident a few times liao.

But when my car came around, lost interest in peddle power.

Comment

Originally posted by helirulz
                          lol...actually my fren was recalibrating his on board speedometer while travelling down a slope in the night time.
                          He did not look at what was in front of him and was heading for a road junction. Suddenly a truck came outta nowhere and my fren tried to slide in his bike and BANG!
                          Calibrating of speedometer need to key in tire size one leh.

He can do it on the move???? He really dont want his life!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X