Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD Field

Hi Hobbyists,

Our CD field. Enjoy the field while it is still available.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CD1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	989806

Name:	CD2.jpg
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	989807

Name:	CD3.jpg
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	989808

Name:	CD4.jpg
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	989809

What are they doing ? Buiding HDB or Factory ?

Comment

Strange development... any public info on this? As always, all these major changes are carried out on the quiet until it is too late for interested parties to do anything about it...

If I recall correctly, the only development being planned is across the road (Tampines Ave 10), where condos and the new HDB neighbourhood of Tampines North is coming up. Nothing stated about the field. Are they building a park / jogging track or something for the neighbourhood??

It'd be crazy to build residential on the field itself cos the residents have to bear with the jet noises of full-scale military aircraft taking off and landing on the nearby airfield. Also the building will be quite restricted in height.
      ------------------------------
      Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
      NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Building helicopter pad for us?

Comment

Originally posted by powrc View Post
          Building helicopter pad for us?
          LOL. Haha... Some RC folks already using the strip as runway for planes before those workers started work.

I think they were trying to raise and level the ground. Most likely not building HDB. And I hope not the whole
          CD field will be gone. May be they are so kind to keep half of the field for RC activities.

Comment

Sand storage?

Comment

I believe there is already a sign put up by CAAS banning RC aircraft and kites at CD field because of low-flying aircraft. I think this effectively puts an end to RC activities there
              Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by kiply View Post
                I believe there is already a sign put up by CAAS banning RC aircraft and kites at CD field because of low-flying aircraft. I think this effectively puts an end to RC activities there
                We should start playing RC Cars and trucks there I suppose?

Comment

Hi all,

I went to recce CD field yesterday... i could not find the Sign-Board saying no flying and it is still a big clear land...

So who is on for some flying????

Comment

Is this site still flyable?

Comment

Originally posted by keroy View Post
                      Is this site still flyable?
                      It depends on what is your definition of flyable. To me it is flyable, but others think it is too wet there.

Comment

Originally posted by nb8686 View Post
                        It depends on what is your definition of flyable. To me it is flyable, but others think it is too wet there.
                        Thanks! Was there recently. Didn't spot any signboards as well.

Comment

Only hazards at the moment are the cricket players, the kite flyers and the odd dudes cutting the grass

Comment

Originally posted by nb8686 View Post
                            Hi, I am loking to fly my aeroplane as well in CD field, can any one tell me. the exact location of this place. any GPS coordinates or how do i come there..? I am new to Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by kishore.soma View Post
                              Hi, I am loking to fly my aeroplane as well in CD field, can any one tell me. the exact location of this place. any GPS coordinates or how do i come there..? I am new to Singapore

1.35737, 103.92665

Comment

Working...
                              X