Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nite Flying at Ace RC Club Proposal

Hi guys, last sun i manage to discuss the posibility of having nite flying at Ace RC Club with a comittee member. What we need is at least 10 names who are interested in nite flying for this proposal to be brought up for consideration. I'm sure there will be rules and regulations we have to follow if it is successful. So if any Ace RC members here who wanna have the proposal of the nite flight put up, pls do indicate yr name. We need at least 10 names for it to be even considered so hopefully we can get yr support here. If successful, its also for the benefits of all.. So far we have 3 confirmed participants, and hopefully the list will grow soon...

1. Romi (romihensem)
    2. Hamzah (unregistered in DH)
    3. Ramli (unregistered in DH)

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
    sigpic

Hmmm

No one interested to get nite flying approved at ace?

sigpic

Comment

Night flying

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
      Hi guys, last sun i manage to discuss the posibility of having nite flying at Ace RC Club with a comittee member. What we need is at least 10 names who are interested in nite flying for this proposal to be brought up for consideration. I'm sure there will be rules and regulations we have to follow if it is successful. So if any Ace RC members here who wanna have the proposal of the nite flight put up, pls do indicate yr name. We need at least 10 names for it to be even considered so hopefully we can get yr support here. If successful, its also for the benefits of all.. So far we have 3 confirmed participants, and hopefully the list will grow soon...

1. Romi (romihensem)
      My son just talk to another member last sunday about night flying. Hope junior member to join If yes so can put his name in list.

4. Kannat

Comment

Nite Flying

Bro I m on..Anis

Comment

Just my 2 cents on this matter,

i'm currently a member of ACE RC, and frequent the flying site to jog in the evenings.

At times, i do jog later in the evenings, 8-9pm, and have noticed a lot of activity on the tracks, from teenagers gathering,
          to the odd couple or 2 simply sitting in the middle of the track.

You might want to take this into consideration before getting approval from the authorities on night flying at the site.

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by trev2401 View Post
            Just my 2 cents on this matter,

i'm currently a member of ACE RC, and frequent the flying site to jog in the evenings.

At times, i do jog later in the evenings, 8-9pm, and have noticed a lot of activity on the tracks, from teenagers gathering,
            to the odd couple or 2 simply sitting in the middle of the track.

You might want to take this into consideration before getting approval from the authorities on night flying at the site.
            hi trev, this is just a proposal. Its up to the committee and the related agencies to discuss and decide whether it can be approved or not. Of course they will take into account all safety aspect before deciding on the outcome. If it were to be approved, i'm sure they will come up with the rules and regulations and also a new ammended constitution that we have to follow. This is also for the benefits of all members as if there were to be any future nite activities or gatherings or events, at least the nite flying is already approved in advance and ready. Even in the day when we fly, we still have joggers and cyclist utilising the club, but theres where the safety marshall comes to play. i think the same could be done for nite flight if, and only if it were to be approved.

As i say, this is just a proposal. Whether its approved or not, its not my call. its up to the committee and the agencies to decide on. Hopefully you can consider what i mention and give us yr support too.

1. Romi (romihensem)
            4. Kannat (IAmDrones)
            5. Anis (HM Aris)

sigpic

Comment

Of course i'll be there if it's approved!

years ago before the formation of the club, i still remember having close calls with joggers + students gathering on the tracks in the evenings/nights while flying.

just trying to avoid any accidents + preserve the longevity of the club here.

thanks!

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by trev2401 View Post
                Of course i'll be there if it's approved!

years ago before the formation of the club, i still remember having close calls with joggers + students gathering on the tracks in the evenings/nights while flying.

just trying to avoid any accidents + preserve the longevity of the club here.

thanks!
                hi trev, thanx for giving yr support in joining the nite fly if its approved. Although we only have 5 names at the moment, i hope the list will grow soon. we especially need someone like u who mostly patronize the field in the evenings to give us valuable inputs and feedbacks so that we can further discuss on appropriate measures to take to prevent injuries or accidents. hey, i bet nobody wants anything to happen when they are flying right?

I'm no expert myself but i think most of us, if not all, will agree that its safer to fly in a group rather than flying alone. thats y we always recommend beginners to join some funfly to get guidance and help. at least theres someone to help us spot any potential hazards or dangers eg, kites, man-on-runway, cyclist, ppl and children, etc. They can even help us find a suitable landing spot if the runway is not clear for landing.

although i may be a new member in ACE, i myself would like to see the field last as long as it possibily can. If not, y would i want to be a member?

Ace started because we have ppl like vortices working so hard and i really respect and appreciate what they have done. Ace would not have become what it is today if not for their hard work, determination and efforts and i have them to thanx for letting me have the privilege to fly again at a place where i first started to learn to fly. But Ace was born because they ppl like them make an effort. It doesnt just happen by itself. The same goes for this proposal. Nite flying doesnt just get approved by itself. We have to at least make an effort to try to get it approved. Thus the reason for this plea for support.

Lets put it this way, if we submit this proposal and it gets rejected, we have nothing to lose. But if it gets approved, we have everything to gain not only for us, for the whole members of ACE.

sigpic

Comment

hmmm

Current namelist

1. Romi (romihensem)
                  4. Kannat (IAmDrones)
                  5. Anis (HM Aris)

sigpic

Comment

Hambali here, Im in.

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by Crazy Hams View Post
                      Hambali here, Im in.
                      Thanx for the support bro...

1. Romi (romihensem)
                      4. Kannat (IAmDrones)
                      5. Anis (HM Aris)
                      6. Hambali (Crazy Hams)

Hopefully we have more support. Hope to see this list grow...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X