Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New in town - where to fly?

I moved to Singapore a couple of months ago. My airplanes and equipment just made it home last week. I have to reassembly some airplanes (two F3A's 2x2m, one 110 sized, one electric HLG) and start building a new Typhoon electric glider. Also buy/lease a car... But I will be looking for a club to fly shortly! I would only fly on the weekends, either Saturday or Sunday.

Can you guys provide information about the clubs here in Singapore?

Seriously have to see where you stay , but since you planning to have a car . From what i know woodland have a Ace flying club , bukit batok also have called BBAFC , heard Tuas also have one but don't know the name .

Or open area for flying would be Old Holland Rd its a favourite spot for gliders . The rest would be good for you to read up here .

Comment

Originally posted by Mariano View Post
      I moved to Singapore a couple of months ago. My airplanes and equipment just made it home last week. I have to reassembly some airplanes (two F3A's 2x2m, one 110 sized, one electric HLG) and start building a new Typhoon electric glider. Also buy/lease a car... But I will be looking for a club to fly shortly! I would only fly on the weekends, either Saturday or Sunday.

Can you guys provide information about the clubs here in Singapore?
      Hi bro, did you get the typhoon glider from a local seller? Some in my group are flying typhoons over at Old Holland Road on Saturday mornings, why not you join us so we could help you with the setting up? Let me know if you are keen and I will send you details of the location and timing.
      Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Typhoon came from overseas, I bought it directly from RCRCM. I just took it out of the wooden box last night. It is quite heavy and stiff for a 2m glider! Can you please send me the info about Old Holland field? I would love to stop by during the weekend if possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Mariano View Post
          Typhoon came from overseas, I bought it directly from RCRCM. I just took it out of the wooden box last night. It is quite heavy and stiff for a 2m glider! Can you please send me the info about Old Holland field? I would love to stop by during the weekend if possible!
          Old Holland Road is here:

View Larger Map

It is the stretch of road to the left of the 'A' marker on the map. There is an open field beside the road. If you are driving you can park at the side, just make sure you keep as close to the kerb as possible. My guys normally fly there on Saturday mornings, from 9 onwards. Look for a guy named Benny. I will ask him to fly his orange coloured typhoon so you can spot him. I will confirm with you again regarding this coming Saturday's flying session. Cheers!
          Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
          X