Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBAFC - Is the gate locked permanently

Hi all,

Got a member who is trying to fly today and he advised that both the gates are locked leading to the road where all the cars are usually trying to practice parking/driving etc.

Has it been locked for chinese new year???

Also, is there someone who can provide the numeric combination for the lock or a number to call someone to open the lock?

cheers

Fyi. All members have been notified of the lock combination and will be advised eveytime the combination is changed. If you are a member and have not received the combination, please pm me your details and date joined and i will have it rectified. If your membership have expired, kindly please renew. Thanks.
    Its Just a Hobby. But its also an obsession!!

Comment

I did not receive any detail about the lock thingy. Neither did a fellow member flying at the field. Received so many sms telling me this weekend cannot fly, that weekend cannot fly, pick up your rubbish etc, but NEVER EVER recevied a single sms about the lock. Poor admin.

Been locked out of bbafc don't know how many times liao, even on weekend morning.

sigpic

Comment

BBAFC gate lock

I did not receive any detail about the lock too. Neither did i receive any sms about the gate lock number..

Please advise..

Comment

Working...
        X