Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ang mo kio / Yio chu kang

I need some advice. i`m currently in Nanyang poly and my school fall under the 5 km aerodome blocked radius. so where do i and my frends fly from 3-6 on weekdays. preffably near Yio chu kang area

u can try seng kang church field. they fly lots of heli there, however its been a long time since i've went there myself.
    Controller: Spektrum DX6i
    Fix Wing: 3DHS Edge 540 41", World Models Zero Fighter EP.
    Rotary Wing: Align Trex450 Pro.

Comment

hi, not that im trying to garnish any attention... but i live near YCK mrt station, and all i do is walk to a field nearby (not mentioning which) and fly there (i only do this like once or twice every few months... its one of those "SHIT, i wanna fly, but im freaking lazy to travel to Sengkang" kinda days. But do do it on a monday, and fly low to avoid attention and air traffic (yfc dosent operate on a monday).

I only do this alone to not attract attention, and i only use 1~2 batts (about 15minutes?) Land when you hear a plane coming. Main issues with this is that.
      -Field is muddy.
      -Landing is hard if you're not good at it (space restraints), also due to the MRT track behind you.
      -no flying high.

So i rarely do it, and i've stopped doing it since last year... Yes, i know thats the landing path of runway 03 for seletar And then i saw this guy flying a polaris there this year

BUT other than this, i just head down to sengkang area to fly. Nice place, open fields and lush well cut grass =)

goodluck!

Comment

Anyone have any idea is the field at buangkok mrt station there can fly plane or not ? I ever saw only a few times someone flying his plane there but recently i never see anyone flying plane there anymore. But i do see pple flying their kite high up . I ask because i saw a few times the C130 flying pretty low past that field in the noon or evening . Its bigger then the seng kang field but don't know why very seldom see pple fly there .

Comment

Working...
        X