Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Flying Field For JW Flyers

Hi guys. Managed to recce a beautiful field to replace the JW field. Will be having our tryouts this sun afternoon. Field size equvalent to the field at JW on the afternoon side. Lots of parallel parking available. couple of big trees for shade. Still in recce mode for nearby kopitiam for our beverages. Most importantly, no signboard and no F16 flying overhead. Pm me for details of the field but will only release the details sat night... Hope we can shift our FF there from now on...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
    sigpic

pm me the location cheers
    i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

hmmm

wow didnt expect some guys already knew the place and i thought i discovered it. hehehe ok then, for those who didnt know, the field is along jalan tukang. from jalan boon lay towards aye, after international road, turn left to jalan tukang and its the first field on the right.

but my kakis voted on flying at jalan bahar still cause situation is looking good up to date. so the JT (Jalan Tukang) field is our 2nd option...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
      sigpic

Comment

That place is no longer can be used for flying guys, I just went down there lsat week, and found out it had been under some work there

Jameswiliam

Comment

Hi guys , i'm thinking of picking up this hobby and is currently stuck at trying to hover on a flight sim . Would like to see some electric heli flying ard and pick up some tips on hovering a heli . But however always don't know where , when and what time you guys like to fly your heli . Hope can get to see some of you guys fly your heli and get some tips also .

Comment

do you have any pictures or google maps for us to see? thanks
            The more you fly, the better you are!

Comment

Working...
            X