Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soaring Malaysia

Frens,

Hope my post in this forum is welcomed by all.

Was in Singapore two weeks in a row two weeks ago and had a blast just visiting a few people. Met up with Pang from Soaring Composites to get my Eagle 5 (beautiful), met up with Darren Pun to get my buddies's Demon Pylon and lastly Francis for the Neu motor and my special plane...Demon too.

I have been flying for a while now but have only been a builder frlying my own planes. Only recently I met a new bunch that had the same interest as me....Hotlining and Pylon. A crazy bunch I might say. We all are known as the 6 Jahanam (the 6 Dammned ones)...

Anyways, to get the thread going, I am attaching a few pictures from my flying site near the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (mining area) for the viewing pleasure of all of my frens and soon to be frens from Singapore.

Along the way, I will also add a thread on my DIY pylon racer just to share some knowledge with others.

I will from time to time update this thread with our weekly flying session photos at our site.

Again, I hope that my presence here is welcomed by all. There's a following here I see with regards to Holiners and Pylons. I see some seniors retiring like Hawkeye of which I hope to have met earlier to get some knowledge on Pyloning. Perhaps one day if he wishes.

Thanks Pang for the Eagle 5. I will maiden her on the 27th during our fun fly here. Hope to see all at the Sedili trip in January.

Enjoy!

The first few pics are just to show all the flying site of which we are flying at now. An old mining area. Also lovingly known as "the biggest sand paper in Malaysia" to the RC flyers. I don't think I need to explain why.

old pics

Enjoy the pics guys/gals!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babasmurf View Post
      Enjoy the pics guys/gals!!!
      Adding the pics!

Comment

more pics

more I guess..........

the previous pics with the red pylon and the glider I made on my own...same as the blue color on this one...DIY with no plans...just the imagination..

Comment

The previous pics of me and my fav glider...the e-hawk...flown like a pylon though...sold it off already...my buddies kept telling me to sell it off as I have outgrown the plane...so as not to break it...

We have a principle of selling the planes that we own amongst ourselves to keep the hobby of Hotlining and Pylons alive....at least all of us will get a chance to upgrade ourselves accordingly...the juniors will get the ones that I will sell off when I have outgrown it...and it goes down on and on...

Comment

more pics

Comment

more.........

Comment

more???

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmm..............feels like I wanna go forever..

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Maybe in the future we can visit one of your fun flies

Cheers,
                    Adnan
                    Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
                    ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
                    Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

latest as of last saturday morning at a nearby site in Putrajaya Wetlands....nice place...smaller, nice landing (grass), a verandah for the hot sun, toilet, charging point for batteries and much much more...

and yeah, my visit to Pang's place........

Comment

Pang's place........

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask View Post
                          Thanks for sharing the pictures. Maybe in the future we can visit one of your fun flies

Cheers,
                          Adnan
                          no worries "randy"...all most welcome...and it takes only 4 hrs to where we are......but when you guys are here, you will be our guest...

Comment

Pang...............see the shirt?....hehehehheheh....free promo dude!!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing
                              Nice flying fields you have there

Comment

Working...
                              X