Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"THIS IS IT" ...the NEW FLYING SITE @ EAST

Hi Bros,
    Welcome to the NEW FUN FLY site. This FF site has been “Chopped” by Jumat....You see, he already laid hand on the flying field. The field now belonged to him but being such a generous man he opened to ALL ,anyone interested to fly there are welcomed to fly at your own time ......It’s free ....amber parking and is free too. In case you are very urgent really need to go ....no problem the toilet is about 20 seconds walking distance away....jus don’t forget to bring along your ROLL...
    Jus come!!! Make this place a fun flying site ......more details can check with Jumat...

1st picture...Jumat LAID hand on the flying field.

2nd picture .....the early flyer of today ...In Red is the generous man ,on the right is the 3D flyer and on the left is the crazy flyer ....cos he didn’t control the heli ...the heli control him and the yellow is the young flyer.....

3rd pics..... the heli fleet.....more will be added soon....

4th pics .....Running out of Nitro.....no problem ..get the man the "TIGER".

5TH Pics...STAR flyer with a 3-bladed heli.... he flew beautifully....heli also beautiful wish I have one like this...

coming up next... midnite show ...the cobra flyer...watch out for it

.................“THIS IS IT” ........THE NEW FLYING PARADISE OF THE EAST ......................

new " tiger nitro "
    JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

It was fun 2day guys !!! Hope to have longer time to fly ??? Ps: see u guys next sat !!

Comment

Wah

Looks shoik man!
        Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

SWEE LA ! So near my place !! Can cycle there rook see ! HAHA !!!

Saturdays what time ??
          Helis
          Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Wher is this place?Looks gd...looking forward to fly there.

Comment

Hey

Hi Jumat where is this place?
              Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

Cobra flying at ECP

lousy video: MUST SEE to know how lousy it was...
                learning to fly rc helicopter is fun..it seem easy to control but when you get to this hobby it is much more things to learn on flying and the setup .....loc...

Comment

Jumat, was that you taking the video? You have balls of steel man ... shouting "Steady! Steady! I want to get closer!" ... hahahaha

Must join you guys soon, but still building my UH-1Y.

Comment

The place look gd, where is that place? Might dropby look c and maybe the pro canhelp me trim my heli. Newbe here

Comment

ecp ff

hi guys i can't made this coming sat but will b going on sun ... u all still can go down n fun fly fly take some pic 4 me ok

Comment

ecp ff

Originally posted by kennethw View Post
                        Jumat, was that you taking the video? You have balls of steel man ... shouting "Steady! Steady! I want to get closer!" ... hahahaha

Must join you guys soon, but still building my UH-1Y.
                        sorry bro that not me taking the video but it your uh-1y ready to fly let me know i'll will take it ok

Comment

ecp ff

Originally posted by Adi View Post
                          The place look gd, where is that place? Might dropby look c and maybe the pro canhelp me trim my heli. Newbe here
                          the place is at east cost the formerly parkland driving range opp prakway parade
                          near the road safety community park or carpark no: C1. if by bus is no: 401 . if u driving from ecp to airport take exit 10A or if u taking ecp to city exit 10B to east cost park service road ... if still don't know where take a cab lo so c u bros soon over the weekend ........ n have fun fun fly by the sea.........

Comment

Jumat, your heli drinks something funny...
                            [I][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]Radio Control Sports Pte Ltd[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[url]http://www.radiocontrol-sports.com[/url]
                            [url]http://www.facebook.com/RadioControlSports[/url][/B]

Comment

Jumat, your heli drinks something funny...
                              his heli dun nid gas

Comment

Working...
                              X