Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think twice

Be extremely careful. I dont think that place is suitable for nitro heli.

There are many joggers and children around. Imagine if your nitro heli hit one of the joggers or kids.

I was nearly hit by a stray electric heli the other day when I was checking out the place.

Think twice before you fly there. , especially nitro.

It will take just one incident to loose the rest of the flying sites we have left in the east,
    Too many models , so little time

Comment

Originally posted by bluemoscow View Post

There are many joggers and children around. Imagine if your nitro heli hit one of the joggers or kids.

I was nearly hit by a stray electric heli the other day when I was checking out the place.

It will take just one incident to loose the rest of the flying sites we have left in the east,
      usually joggers n kids will b around the beach side n we're stationed at the other side of the field. i've seen nitro flyers thr n the field is quite big to accommodate nitro helis. so far nitro flyers will fly on the left side of the main gate n will not fly close to the beach (which, btw, is lined wz tall trees at the perimeter of the field); unless thrs some cuckoo flyers trying to show off or do something funny, i tink the nitro flyers i've seen thr r quite capable of handling their helis. but den again, accidents do happen.
      Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluemoscow View Post

Is one incident to loose all flying sites in Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by perfect1 View Post
          Is one incident to loose all flying sites in Singapore.
          i 2nd to that. fly safe....
          ------------------------------------------------------
          Flasher 450 Pro/DX6i/DSM2 AR6200
          Savox SH-0257/Savox SH-1357/Align GP750
          Phoenixtech Gold Line 2221-8/Hobby Wing Pentium-40A
          ------------------------------------------------------

sigpic

Comment

Heads Up

Flyers intending to fly on saturday afternoon; pls take note. Thr is an event being held thr. Link here..... Fly safe
            Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Imo any stray helis nitro or electric will hit the trees rather than going to the beach coz the trees r huge n verybery tall
              n the helis might stuck on it! if ur unlucky.
              BARI= TX JR DSX9G 2.4ghz Limited Edition Gold.MODE 1.
              T-rex 500.HS5245MGx3.GY401.
              RJX50E
              RJX50N
              TREX100X
              HISKY FBL100
              MTITAN E325
              C-TREX250

Comment

Originally posted by verybery View Post
                Imo any stray helis nitro or electric will hit the trees rather than going to the beach coz the trees r huge n verybery tall
                n the helis might stuck on it! if ur unlucky.
                That's right. It's surrounded by big tall trees on 3 sides and the east coast service road(which people rarely walk on) on the 4th.
                Sengkang random flier

Comment

Working...
                X