Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damian-rc View Post
    Hi guys! I am one of the stuntkite flyers in Sengakang field. So sry to snatched the place with all. Didnt mean it... But to fly there, it is best b4 3pm or in the late morning as we, kite flyer flies after 3pm and to 7plus. During northeast monsoon period, best not to fly at the field cos is full of single line kites(high in the sky). Even i had to keep my dual and quad line kite if not will cut their lines! But after or b4 northeast mosoon, best to fly b4 3pm or in the late morning!
    Hi there, nice to hear from you. I think you are refering to the two very large fields in front of the sport complex which we used to fly planes and helis till the start of monsoon season when the kites started joining in. That was why our group have to make way to the other smaller field at the church side to prevent any accident with the kites. We are happy with our new found peaceful little field without joggers, cyclist, kites so we can continue to enjoy our hobby. Timing is one thing that everybody have no choice due to work and other commiments, as long as everyone has their own area for thier hobbies there should be no issue at all.
    POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL!!!

Comment

Oh btw, if your are talking about some other plane flyers who still fly around the two big fields, then you need to walk up to them and tell them not to fly there anymore during that period of time. They are not one of us here, thank you.

Comment

May I join? I have a Protos to wring out....The field you all are referring to is somewhere off anchorvale road right?

Comment

Originally posted by MicroHeli-Nut View Post
          May I join? I have a Protos to wring out....The field you all are referring to is somewhere off anchorvale road right?
          i got a trex 500 and cessna but i fly the trex over at the fernvale fields (big field next to yio chu kang road)
          enough place to fly planes i beleive?
          need help fixing my cessna nose gear too
          The Hangar:
          Trex 500 ESP (workhorse of the fleet)
          HoneyBee King 2(Decommisioned)
          Raptor 50 v2(nitro burning monster)
          Walkera 68b (storage)
          ST Models Cessna 182(given up repairing)
          All flown by a JR X3810

The Garage:
          Kyosho Stadium Force TR-15
          Tamiya TT-01D Silvia S15 (Selling!)
          KO PROPO EX-Master S Radio

i've got BLATF syndrome. Bad Luck At The Field.

Comment

Originally posted by MicroHeli-Nut View Post
            Yes, just beside the lane lead to Sengkang Methodist Church.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...el_site_90477/

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomGT View Post
              Yes, just beside the lane lead to Sengkang Methodist Church.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...el_site_90477/
              hi bro,

i got a heli tarot 500. can i bring and maybe you all can help me set and actually hover for the 1st time? btw i am new to flights.

i tried to hover it at the field at buangkok green, there got a huge field. anyway it is so different from the sim, the real thing is so Rush and i am afraid to crash it even before it take off.

so maybe i will OJT with some guru and then slowly start hovering.

Comment

Originally posted by a.c View Post
                hi bro,

i got a heli tarot 500. can i bring and maybe you all can help me set and actually hover for the 1st time? btw i am new to flights.

i tried to hover it at the field at buangkok green, there got a huge field. anyway it is so different from the sim, the real thing is so Rush and i am afraid to crash it even before it take off.

so maybe i will OJT with some guru and then slowly start hovering.
                You are welcome to join us there, maybe you can drop by this Sat or Sun and I can help you set it up.. Anyway, what mode is your tx?

Comment

You are welcome to join us there, maybe you can drop by this Sat or Sun and I can help you set it up.. Anyway, what mode is your tx?
                  Hey sure. Thks. I am using mode 2. Actually thinking of going today 5.30pm to see 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by a.c View Post
                    Hey sure. Thks. I am using mode 2. Actually thinking of going today 5.30pm to see 1st.
                    You can drop by to have a look today and hope the guys are around to help you, I will only be back this weekend as I am oversea right now... Mode 2 will be fine as I am also mode 2 as well...

Comment

You can drop by to have a look today and hope the guys are around to help you, I will only be back this weekend as I am oversea right now... Mode 2 will be fine as I am also mode 2 as well...
                      sure. thanks.

hopefully it stay sunny.

Comment

No heli in sight

Was at Sk the field beside the church. Was there at 515pm to 6pm, but no heli in sight. Guess I got to wait alittle longer to maiden my heli. Went over to plane site, seems like lots of fun. Witness a crash from someone. He put his plane inverted and then on throttle and when let go of his hand the plane dive into the ground. I guess the front end of the plane broke. Seems like fun.

Comment

Nitro Heli

can i fly nitro heli at Sk?

Comment

No nitro please, the HDB flats opposite the road can hear you, don't want to disturb them..

Comment

You forgot to mention that there is a church 10 metres away from the flying site... The church will complain first.

Comment

Originally posted by TTT View Post
                                You forgot to mention that there is a church 10 metres away from the flying site... The church will complain first.
                                i would say less than 10m

Comment

Working...
                                X